Sailing Ships

Zen's POV

It's Valentine's day.. And several E-class students sat in their seats before the start of the school day.

Okajima was very unsubtle fidgeting back and fort in his seat and whimpering loudly as Kataoka entered the classroom.

Kataoka turned to face him, already exasperated with his behavior. "Okay, I'll just ask. What's wrong with you, Okajima?"

Okajima immediately sat straight up in his seat and put his hands behind his head, a light blush on his face

"Uhhhhhh what, with me? Nothing!" he said quickly. He whistled innocently, which makes me shake my head and noticed that Kayano is fidgeting in her seat.

"Hey.devils!" I called Karma and Rio's attention and point at Kayano, eho is somewhat holding a box of chocolates under her desk as the arguing of Kataoka and Okajima continued.

"What do we have here?" Karma said mischievously, as the three of us are behind her now...

'So sorry for this Kayano, but its so intriguing' I thought as what I'm seeing are three little devils looming over a shivering sheep..

she tensed as she immediately know what is coming in her way...

She straighten up and looked forward as she avoid eye contact from us.

"And who's the Lucky fellow you're going to give these to?" Rio said having the same facial expression with Karma which is the mischievous devilish look as she popped up from her right while Karma were on her left

"Is It for Nagi-chan?" I asked having the same expression with the other two as I sit myself in front of her dragging a chair along for me to sit

She turned to look at the three of us as her cheeks were beat red as she blush..

"What are you talking about? They're just a formality!"she looked at Karma "Why do you have to go there? " she turned to Rio "Everybody likes chocolates, They could be for anyone!"she said as she turned back to me but she cant look me in the eye..

"Riiiiight. And by 'anyone', I assume you mean this stud muffin!" he said as he slid his phone next to her holding it firmly

While Kayano turned to look at it and as soon as she saw the screen, se immediately screamed when she saw a picture of her and Nagisa's kiss.

'Oh! Karma's going to kill her..' I thought as I saw her fidgeting back and forth sweating nervously. Then started to talk quickly as I don't know who's she's talking to as she kept her eyes behind her bangs.

While I look at Karma and Rio that's both staring at Kayano, knowing what their thinking

'It was the kiss of Nagisa that made Kayano in the hot seat right now and she's too flustered to keep up her act' I thought as I started to pity Kayano a little.

then all of a sudden I saw both of them smiled... and it is a dangerous sign as two devils is on a mission while playing with there new toy..

'man this is going to be entertaining..' I thought as I fetch a blank notebook and tag behind them behind the school building, while the two of them talk to Kayano, I've been taking notes as this is a good reference for Koro-sensei's love stories.

I took notes as I grin... I did promise sensei to jolt down the class love progress, in exchange that he wont bother bother me for some juicy gossips about my relationship with Karma for a month..

Since the day that Karma asked me to go out with him, I caught sensei in the act that he's keeping tabs of our dates, our alone time and even during lunch as he take stolen shots with his mach 20 speed. But with me being trained and all I sure saw some glimps of his huge yellow blob head, every single time.,