Stalking

Zen's POV

Currently Shu and I are heading down town on a car to enjoy the festival, I'm wearing a black yukata that have white roses design in it while Shu didn't heed my request and just went on his plain casual clothes "Why would you want me to join you in this stupid event?" he said while staring at the window, As soon as i heard what he said it took my smile away in an instant  "Shu, Do i really need a reason to invite you with me? Can't it be that I just want to hang out with you? like we usually do back then?" I said looking at him, but he didn't respond, he looked uninterested and discontent "Fine, sorry to drag you into this, You can go back with the driver after you guys drop me off.. Sorry to take some of you time.." I said  as the car stopped which means we're already here. "well this is my stop." I said as I got out of the car while Shu just sat their not moving and ignored me 'Gosh! this brother of mine is really so hard to read now a days!' I thought frustrated. "Sir Gon, you don't have to pic me up later... Have a good night you two"  I said to the driver and pertaining for Shu to also have fun.

As I closed the door the car took off to go back home. as I fetch my phone and ask Ritsu where everyone else were. She gave me the location and I head there thinking on how will I get my brother back. "There you are Zen, took you long enough" I heard Kayano's voice on my right and there they are enjoying the booths, "Well, I have a hard time putting my yukata on, Mother isn't home so I'd figured out the hard way on how to wear this thing" I said scratching the back of my neck. "Well it looked so good on you" Kayano said as she drag me to where the rest were. I saw Nagisa comforting the glum Chiba and Hayami pair... "We got banned from the shooting gallery," I heard Chiba said "It was too easy. We got carried away" Hayami said while both of them had a lot of prize items in hand "Hey, don't be so glum both of you there are so many stall that's resembles the shooting gallery" I said putting both of my hand on each of them, As I informed them the stalls I've just passed by a while a go that would interest them. Both of them nod  and cheered up.. "Nice to see you here Zen" Nagisa said as I nod as a reply

"Hey mister.." we heard Karma's voice and we turned to see Karma at a stall talking to the shop keeper. he have a pen and a notebook at hand. "I spent five thousand yen and never got any better than fifth place." He said as we all looked at the shop's sign and it said 'String lottery and the Grand prize is a game console' that also got my interest since It seems shady "Going by the number of strings and prizes left, the probability of never getting the fourth place or above is..."he said calculating as I went near him and looked at the situation analyzing the string and come to a conclusion that neither of those strings are winners.. "Wow! 0.05 percent! are any of this strings a winner?" Karma said holding his notebook in front of the shopkeeper. As Karma looked like his waging his tail and having horns at the moment that made me giggle"Maybe we should get a police officer to check over here.."I said as I tap Karma's shoulder having the same horns and tail like him.

"All right, all right! You can have your money back... just keep your mouth shut, Kid!" the shopkeeper said as we both grin at him "But devil I do like to play on a new console.." I said in teary eye to make it believable "Oh..no,no,no. I didn't spend five thousand yen ti get my money back. My girlfriend and I want that game console!" Karma argued.... 'Sorry to you mister, you just came a cross with a persistent devil...That console will be regarded as a donation to us.,' I though as Karma kept arguing with the shopkeeper. I tapped his shoulder as I tell him that I'd like to take a walk for a while. As I was walking I came in a booth where Hiroto and Isogai were scooping some goldfish "woah.. you really caught a lot Isogai.. But aren't they too much for a pet?" I asked as I walked near them and I noticed the disturbed look at Hiroto's face "Eh, whats with the face?" I ask eyeing him "Well he planned on cooking them."He said that made me laughed a bit, "Goldfish is still counted as a fish, and with Isogai's situation this is the best bargain there is" I said as I look at all the fish Isogai caught. "Hope I could also taste what it's like" I said wondering what it taste like.."If you want.,You both could come by at our apartment, I know my family won't mind" He said inviting both of us "You sure?" Maehara asked unsure, given his Family's financial Issues "Yeah, It could be fun" he said "Then we love to visit your humble home Isogai, though expect us to bring some presents to your brothers and sisters" I said smiling at him., I stayed a while with the two of them making small talks before I got drag by Kayano to another stall. It was a game where you'd scoop a water balloon using a given hook. "Everyone's really ranking it in,huh?" asked Kayano as we picked up water balloons swiftly while chatting. "Yeah..., putting the subtleties of our assassination skills to work." Nagisa said "And bitch-sensei is in the Chamber of Commerce tent, letting everyone buy her drinks" Kayano replied "I think Its her own way of dwelling since our dense teacher can't take a hint" I commented as I stood up having enough with the water balloons "Well that or she just like to get drunk" Kayano said having doubt in her eyes "By the way where's Koro-sensei?" Nagisa asked as the both of them stood up and faced me "Well see for yourself" I said pointing at the stall where Koro-sensei overtook with his duplicates.. "He's running food stalls?" Nagisa asked "Well his always short on money at the end of the month so," Kayano said sweat dropping "Let's just pretend that he need extra cash for a good purpose" I said also sweat dropping as we eyed sensei. A while later the fireworks display started. 'I always wished to see this with a group of friends' I thought as I look up smiling at the different flower type explosion happening up high the sky. As I felt an arm on my shoulders, and knowing who it was I lean my wight on him.