Principal's Defeat

Nagisa's POV

"All right class let's all have a look at your compiled exam papers. " Koro- sensei address to us at the front., "Let's see if those crucial second blades manage to pierce their intended target? I wonder..." sensei paused as the whole class grew silent as we all waited for the results.. 'it's been a week after that dreaded exam and the explanation about Zen's well being., she still allow us to call her the way we did before she regain her old memory or  what we're comfortable to call her., we also got to catch up on how Zen were before and her personality is just the same with what we knew of her now.,' "No splitting hairs over a point or two understood" Sense said as he sped up and delivered our test papers., that shocked me a little that I didn't  looked at how I scored and just stared at our dear teacher "The only thing we're concerned with right now was whether these scores secured a place for you in the top 50 unless I'm not mistaken."

He held up a poster with the result. "The main campus ought to be posting the results for all to see as we speak so I see no reason we can't do the same in class..." sensei paused as we held our breaths as the poster was spread out., we all stand up and walked up front to see.., the scores and we all saw Terasaka's name at ranked 46th while Sugaya was ranked 44 "h... hey? Isn't Terasaka dead last even in here though?"Hiroto said as eveyone stared at it, even I'm in a train of shock with this as the new information as I haven't process at my usual pace "I..if he came in forty-sixth then that must mean...."  "Is this for real?" 'No way...' I thought as I tear up as joy and relive came over us "WE DID IT!!!" we all yelled, throwing our papers every where "And we even beat out the big five for the top spots! Go us! YeaY!!!!" we all shout and yelled joyfully.

"Zen, you're not happy taking the top spot back?" I heard Koro-sensei's asked Zen as I looked where she ranked and to no surprise her name is written at the top with Karma's name "I'll be honest with you Octopus sensei.., if my uncle Rin found out about my records here I'll be so stuck with his torture sessions again" zen said shivering at the thought as she cling at one of sensei's tentacles 'I guess she really feared this uncle of hers' I thought as I payed more attention at the other person who's sharing the top spot with Zen "Karma! Dude! You got first place" Maihara announced to the whole class as I saw Karma's shocked expression as Koro-sensei came around him as he pat his head., "Feels pretty good Doesn't it ? Earning the highest rank on such an unforgiving battle filed!" Sensei said as Karma blushed a little "What ever. I guess so., Yeah..." he said faintly smiling as "I didn't know apple is on par with me in terms to academics" Zen said grinning as she teased Karma while elbowing his sides as she sling an arm around his shoulder "Nice play soldier " she said saluting at him that make me chuckle at how childish she looked while teasing Karma

"It appears that your contest with Asano the perfectionist, Comes to a head on that last and I must say particularly thorny math problem" Koro-sensei said we all saw Karma's warm smile while his remembering something "Yeah, about that. Not sure I could say exactly why but, If I hadn't spent the past year with you guys. I don't think I could have solved it " he said as he looked us, while the rest we're chatting excitedly "That's the kind of problem it was...."he added that made me think at the difficulty of that problem to make Karma our most sadistic mate here in E-class say something this heart warming... "Awsss... apple your so cute., when your saying that..."Zen said pinching his cheek "hey! that hurts!" Karma had enough of Zen's antics and started getting even with her., "hahaha I just can't imagine with an image such as yours to be so emotional with the last math question on the exam" Zen teased him that made his face similar color with his hair that made me laugh at the antics of this duo.., I also felt his heart warming feeling of being home as I looked at everyone who are all smiles and satisfaction as our hard work pays off. 'we can all now go to our desired high school and choose our own path' I thought as I feel the overwhelming warmth that this class gave.