Class Reunion

Third Person's POV

Near the large building of Class E.... a young ravenette woman stood,  gloved hands in front of her face in a quiet prayer, her hair billowed  behind her in a gentle breeze that passed by.

"Yo, Queen of the Morning Dramas!" someone called from behind as she blinked in surprised to see a group of very familiar young adults.

"Mina...!"the  woman who was identified as Kayano Kaede smiled, to see that they are all holding some cleaning materials.

One of them Kanzaki Yukiko, smiled softly before looking worriedly at the other.

"You're  still in costume! Is it okay to be out there even though you might be called up for  filming...?"  she asked while Kaede just giggled, waving her hand dismissively

"I snuck out while on break. And besides... I wanted to help out my dear friends" she said smiling fondly as she look at the building in front of her.

The class  started to clean up the area, wiping down the classroom and picking up trash.

later in the afternoon as they're taking their break while eating some of Hara's home bake breads and pastries ,they started to have some light chit chats.

"By the way...how are the others? hope they'd come by to help out... "Yuzkui smiled

"I heard Karma will come, after finishing a Government exam.....although...with Karma being Karma, I'm sure it'll be a breeze." she said

"Damn right it was." someone said from behind that made everyone blinked in surprise and whipped their head around to the familiar and slightly deeper voice.

"KARMA/ AKABANE!"

the red head smirked, his bangs brushed back slightly, he was slightly taller, and he's wearing a crisp business suit.

Karma smiled his usual sly smile, waving at the group.

"Yo!"

Yuuma clapped the other on the back and said "Welcome back, man!"

Karma huffed as Hiroto ruffled his hair, the blond grinned in doing so. 

 "Whoa, whoa! Look at you! all sharp and business like."

"Indeed!"

"Wah! He's  so handsome!"

Everyone turned their heads to the new voices.

Rio, now a bit taller also, smirked at their surprised faces.

"Heya! I'm back!" she said as Hinano giggled

"Hi...everyone" Hinata was also their, grinning brightly.

"Sup, ya'll"

Taisei and Takuya grinned and nodded their heads in acknowledgement.

"Sup/Yo." Itona has his usual poker face before smiling softly..

"hello again...."

then a creepy aura appeared, as everyone sweat dropped and saw a certain ravenette holding a book to her chest.

"Why, long time no see everyone!"

"h..hello Hazama.."

Kirara chuckled creepily once more, and everyone sweated thinking that she hasn't change a bit.

"Tch" Ryoma scowled before quirking a small found smile at the others.

Everyone who was there  before the small group looked at the once delinquent with surprise.

"Terasaka!?You're wearing a suit!?" someone asked that made Ryoma scowled 

"Shut your traps! I'm just being used by an old man like a mule ,so don't go congratulating me on anything." He said that Yuuma grinned

"Though you could have come a little earlier.to help us clean " Okajima complained 

"Now where's the fun in that?" Rio counter tossing some whipped cream at his direction.

"hey!"

"Now, now...you haven't change a thing Rio though I though you and Sugino were on the same flight back?" asked Megu

"Yeah we  did but he said he'd give Nagisa a lift., I doubt that it would take any longer for the both of them to arrive" she answered.

Then all of a sudden all of them received a message from Ritsu, but before anyone could even check their phones she appeared from Karma's phone

"Heya Mina! I'm glad to see everyone all together again..." She happily spoke as Karma face his screen for everyone to see.

"Hey, Ritsu you look so different now!" Okajima stated as Ritsu's feature are now humanlike, as if she's an actual human flesh at the other end of the phone.

"Thank you, well someone gave me an upgrade and she have a surprise for everyone today..." Ritsu said as everyone gave her a questioning look...

Till Rio checked her message rom Ritsu that said

:sorry guys for the long wait, but I'm back to explain  things, and I have a big surprise for everyone...

Let's meet up at our old campus and catch up....

your strawberry <ZaiZen> :

that's what was said that made Rio stare at her phone.

for seven years she haven't contacted any of them, even Asano was clueless of her where abouts and the former Principal refuse to spill the beans, that got them so worried, specially their red haired devil, who supposed to be her other half, doesn't know where she went after the graduation ceremony.

and now she's finally back! now lets think of some appropriate punishment for this  girl.

Rio Kept thinking of what compensation they can ask from their lost connected friend, but she can't think of any so she voiced the message out for everyone to know.

"Hey guys! I receive a message from someone who's missing in action for the whole seven years, let's all think of a punishment for her  if she doesn't have any good reason for her absence" Rio said grinning evilly

"Oh, I'm also here for Zen's behalf  saying that she has a good reason of her disappearance. "Ritsu said slightly awkward, as she knew how the other suffered to the point she brought the whole underworld to kneel for her.

"She better be." Karma said upset as he is feeling some mixed emotions from what he heard.

as her last message for him  was not to look for her and a promise that if his feelings could stay the same till the day she returns,. she'll marry him with no hesitation.

but the thing is ,it was a blind one sided promise that depends on  solely to trust to the other party, she left him no choice but to wait but even so, he still need a  good explanation.

Everyone was shocked to what have Ritsu  said, but before someone could react,

Three people enter the scene ,with two adults and one child, as if a happy family attending a parent teacher meeting along with the child.

"Seem like almost everyone is here" the woman said that everyone recognized by her voice, that made them snap back and look at the one who talked..

and they found her holding a child with a man besides her.

"Hey...guys........We're finally home" she said smiling at the rest.