Teacher's Masterpiece

Karma's POV

Before Rio barge into the room we' re planning to run down some math questions and sharing the information on how to tackle a question using a certain formula. When Rio catch everyone's attention as she looked for sensei worriedly and as she entered the room I saw that she's holding Zen's personal laptop which she never let me touch and super protective about it. And with what she exclaimed I also started to worry. Till sensei arrived with Zen but something feels amiss as if something just changed.. "Class, please focus on your exams for now, I'll explain after you ace your game and as we discussed I'll reveal my weakness as you all pass Top 50" Sensei said encouraging us to be on top of our game, that made me worried as its about Zen who is at the moment looked confused and lost "Zen? you can seat beside the teachers desk as you review for the exams this afternoon" Sensei said as Zen just nod then sit and open a book then she zoned out and focus on studying "Class I'd appreciate it if you would leave Zen to study for the exams as for the curious kittens there please wait till I explain all the details " Sensei said as he pat Zen's head and started to teach class some pointers, but my mind is still on Zen at how quiet she is and on how she look lost.

"Hey, Karma do you know why Zen entrusted me her desktop?" Nagisa ask as he came near my place and he showed me Zen's desktop, "I also don't know as she also don't like me to prey with that as she said there are some important company files in there that is needed to be in secret " I said as I eyed the desktop and the person who it belonged., "Do you think that there is something going on here that sensei really needed t explain regarding with Zen?" I asked as I eyed the octopus "Lets let it be for now and focused on the exams besides sensei already promised to tell us the details after our exams, It may be bad or worst but , I'm sure we'll figure something out eventually" he said as he convinced me to let it go for a while though I'm starting to be worried for her sake. Soon the bell run as a signal that all reviewers will be put aside and for us to head down the mountain and to our designated room which our exams will be held. "Zen, your brother Gakushu will help you find the principal's office, he have a strawberry blond hair just like yours but slightly darker. since the principal insisted that you'd take your exams as where he can supervise" Sensei said as Zen pack her things before she nod as a sign that she understand and with a blink of an eye Zen is gone from where she stand a moment ago.

"Sensei, you better tell me what the hell happened to my girl or you'll end up being skewered and braised " I said glaring at him with pure malice as I meant every word of it.. "Yes. yes. I promise to explain every detail after your examinations, Zen also don't want to distract your focus during a crucial moment." sensei said as he push me towards the door 'well he slip through that' I thought as I head down with Nagisa and Rio "I wonder what happened with Zen, she's acting not her usual self" Rio said as she look at the path down the mountain "Your right, but let's just wait till after the exams" Nagisa said as we entered the campus and headed towards our assigned room.,

Third Person POV

AS soon Zen Entered the principal's office, she sat down and started to take the exams., and as soon as she started she finished every subject every 15 minutes as she already knew the answers and formulas at every question and equation cause she remembered all of her past memories and someone drilled almost every book in her head and in different language so she wont be cheated by her meeting partners in the process... while Zen finished her exams early... while the rest of the school body took their time answering the questions as the big showdown between A-class and E-class is happening at the very moment As two camps lead by two different monsters, as they are hungry to massacre each other on paper that they called term exams...

One by one the students took down question after question as they all imagined them as monsters they needed to kill as it was the battle of will and knowledge.. as the teachers in charge change subjects every 30 minutes and at the other half of the exams students started to fall behind from the rest as the questions started to increase at every subject that they all find it difficult to answer. Till the last subject which is math and there is only to students who made it to the final question and this is the most crucial moment for Karma and Gakushu as both are dedicated to place at the top.