Serpent's Blood Lust

Karasuma's POV

After Zen told me that she think that she's also infected with a late reaction to her body and that she also inhaled some of the gas from the first assassin that we encountered before she passed out dew to exhaustion 'It's impressive that she made it this far' I thought as the rest of the students assault our current assassin at hand. As the assassin choked and collapsed from the stage, the students one by one darted out from where they we're hiding. "Tag him and bag him!" I heard someone said as I kept my focused at this girl for a moment as I check her forehead and found out she's burning hot. I put my coat on her before I looked at the rest of the class as they tie up the assassin with duct tape. "But we can't often do so on our own, we need a foe to challenge our complacency. Force us to draw upon resources we never knew we had. That you see, I precisely why I became a teacher.To spark the potential, to give my students the opportunities to succeed and the motivation." the target said, 'Some Education' I thought amused at this creature's preaching's. 'These kids have just come through a shoot out and here they are, all smiles and self confidence.' I thought as I felt proud for these kids. "Eh? where's that sadist have gone to?" I saw Karma asked as he looked for Zen. "Yeah She's been quite for a while now" Rinka said as she also scan the area, "She's here!" I said gaining all of their attention. I carried her for the rest to see her situation "What happened Karasuma-sensei?"Nagisa asked as he rushed his way along with the others "Turns out she's also infected with a late reaction on her body and she inhaled some of the gas from before." I explained her situation to them as they grew worried for this girl "we better hurry it up, she looked like she's in so much pain" Kayano said as she went near us. "Karma do you mind holding her for a moment, I still haven't recovered yet" I said as I place her to the red head's back "I don't mind sensei" He said as he adjust the weight of Zen on his back. "Now Lets Move Out!" I shouted as I saw determination in their eyes.

Karma's POV

  The group peered into the room sneakily as I carry Zen on my back. "That'll lead us to the top floor right?" Nagisa looked at the staircase directly across from them. "Yup" kayano agreed, as Isogai eyed his watch worriedly "We're seriously coming down to the wire". "Children." Koro sensei called but I just tune it down as I glanced at this sadist on my back who's ice cold sweating right now. "Hang in there you'll be fine soon." I mumbled as I adjust her weight for her to get more comfortable as I heard Karasuma-sensei curse I looked through the door as I saw them facing the mastermind in shock. I only felt rage as I look at the guy who grabbed a case which probably where the antidotes were as he walk to the door where we were since I didn't enter the room, So Zen wont be exposed to danger while unconscious. "Let's head up to the roof, huh? I've got a surprise for you up there your bound to get a kick out of. Oh, and before you get any bright ideas, bear in mind your only alive because Daddy's feeling generous." he said as he grab the handle of the door while I hurriedly hide at the nearest corner in this hall. As the rest follow the mad man up the roof top, I follow behind the group as I secure this girl's safety.

I reach the roof top and saw Nagisa up the helipad with the mad man. 'What the hell is that guy doing!' I thought as the bridge separating the two platforms blew up, Having us in a corner as Nagisa was out of our reach. "There we go." the mad man toss the detonator on the ground. "Now It's just you and me, Kiddo. You Understand where I'm going with this right?" I saw Nagisa shifted his gaze to that man, 'God damn it, be sure to be safe! Or this sadist might skin me alive for not trying my best protecting the rest while shes out cold' I thought as I intently look at the mad man. As i saw Nagisa get on his hands and knees. 'Oh, this bastard is going down' I thought as I narrowed my gaze at that fat ass as I grit my teeth, Holding my anger at bay.  As the bastard pressed his foot on top of Nagisa's head, then He laughed at what Nagisa said  'Nagisa don't be dumb that man is already crazy, apologizing to that kind of bastard won't be enough' I thought as I felt Zen shift from her sleep. "Karma what's happening?" She asked weakly but as soon as she finished her sentence I saw the bastard flung the case over as Nagisa lung forward for it but the bastard blew the case in midair making the glass vials shattered that made all of us jaw dropped, gasping in shock and fear. "No..."I said silently as I looked at the weakened girl on my back, as fear crept from my spine At the thought that she wont make it. And Nagisa Is still in grave danger alone with that bastard at the helipad.