Devastated

"I say this with all sincerity," Koro-sensei said. "It's a privilege to be assassinated by you, as a fellow spirit, from one traveler to another." he said as Nagisa unsheathed the knife.

While the rest were shaking, anticipating for the awaited time as it drew nearer by the second.

"Give a yell for all life. And Strike.!" he said as everyone grew silent, holding their breath and controlling their sobs.

___________________________________________________________________

Zen's POV

I can't think straight at the moment., The thought of this kind soul dying, can't even think of a way out of this devastating truth, can't stop crying and sobbing like a child,  As the thought that it is already time to let  go and say goodbye.

I saw Nagisa held the knife over Koro-sensei's heart. A shadow covered. He took in a breath. The knife shook as Nagisa stared at it,  his eyes wide. Then he looked down.

'sob... I'm sorry Nagi-chan... I can't do it myself' I thought as I continue to held onto his tentacle, body shaking, praying for some miracle to happen. 

sensei's tentacle cup my face to look up, as if  saying that 'I needed to  be brave and face  this as this is inevitable'

I saw how  Nagisa shaking. I can hear his rough breathing from my position, he has an unsteady wave lengths were probably felt by everyone.

I saw Nagisa shook more and that made me sob form my cowardness , and Nagi-chan take the heavy responsibility. 

Then, he raised the knife above his head, letting out a loud shout as he prepared to shove the knife into his teacher, tears, in his eyes.

I felt everyone winced, I know everyone felt sick as we all heard the anguished yell from our gentle blue haired classmate. 

"Plea.. please help him" I weakly plea as I clenched the thin tentacle, and  almost out of strength from blood loss and mental discord.

 Koro-sensei probably heard my plea as he reached out and placed a tentacle on the side of Nagisa's neck, calming  him. 

I saw how Nagi-chan stop shaking and probably back to his senses. I also saw sensei's smiled at him gently. "Don't kill  me with anguish in your heart, Nagisa."

and with what he said made Nagisa burst out. 

Nagi-chan is the one who have the most shared memories with this giant glob of yellow anti-matter. 

From the beginning of the school year, taking them to the movies the cops and robbers, the trip to Kyoto and the endless of teasing as he showed us different colors as he express his true emotions.

then those times when we try our first big  assassination at the island,  how we spent time distracting him , then the fun festival, then when he try to  be a supportive coach at the sports festival. Then the trip to space, and then the serious career counseling session..

all the memories must be flooding to Nagisa's mind right now and It's all  my fault for not taking the job and letting him experienced the cruelty of the creeping  guilt.

I  saw Nagisa's flowing tears.  Crying quietly as he probably desperately trying to control his emotions at bay .

'I'm sorry Nagi' I thought as I lower my head and lean at his yellow tentacle, hugging it tight as I prepare myself for his departure. 

Third Person's POV

As Nagisa burst out in tears and the whole class flowed, sniffles were heard at  the top of the mountain.