Bonds

Zen's POV

Currently Father and I already took flight , and  now we're both busy with each others business. Sometimes I wished for Father to treat Shu and I his children not his subordinates that made me sigh "Father?" I said taking my eyes off the screen of my laptop., He just ignored me and continued in his own trance, 'never  mind, as if he would even try to be a clingy father at all' I thought as I cringed imagining him being clingy to us, 'that won't be a good idea, it's terrifying creepy'..Thinking that it won't do me any good daydreaming, and I still need to prepare my assault for my second task.. hyst good thing that I know a thing or two in the field of hacking, That makes my task a bit easier. But I don't plan to shut those company down, as I just gonna lower their market price and buy their shares and transfer the ownership under Shu's name. ' since father gave me permission to do it my way, I'm just gonna play with them first' I thought as I smirk listing the reactions i might get when I finished this tasks. a moment later I felt that someone is staring at me and when I look who it was. I almost got a heart attack, Since Father is looking at my direction intently.,"Father, Is there something on my face?" I asked since he still kept staring at me, which is making me uncomfortable. "Nothing." Father said as he take his gaze off of me and went back to his work. 'Gosh, sometimes I think that Father is being just a creep' I sweat dropped at the random thought that just pop in my mind.

Suddenly a notification popped out in my screen. And when I opened it, I saw that It was from the Chat room  that the class-E made. A small arc crept into my lips as a small smile was plastered.

Kayano: ZEEEEEN! why didn't you tell us that your leaving for gernamy?

Fuwa: Is that why you're acting so weird yesterday?

Rio: You owe us an explanation...Asano Gakuzen!

'Everyone agreed at Rio's angry demand. That I just sweat dropped since it's rare for everyone to agree with the she-devil in disguise. you might be wondering when we got along so well? right?.. Well they've warm up to me since that day before midterms, and we got along so well as friends'

Nagisa: Guys, let Zen explain.

Sugino: Yeah! since Karma wont spill the beans.

Karma: Don't be mean Sugino... Nagisa-chan

Kansaki: Is it true that you've left for germany?

Okajima: Is there any hot babes?

Yada: OKAJIMA!!!

Zen: Alright guys I'll Explain.. I'll Explain

Rio: You better be! hmmft

Hinano: And It should be a good one!

Hiroto: Yeah!

Zen: hahaha.. Okay. Okay. please don't be mad guys. I didn't bid farewell to you guys since I don't want you guys to worry and I don't want to cry before leaving. Hehehe

Megu: OF COURSE WE'LL BE WORRIED! WE"RE YOUR FRIENDS!

Terasaka: and No one will keep this red devil here in his place!

Chiba: Right and their are some people kept glancing at your seat the whole period.

Isogai: Now, now...Guys let's hear her out first

Zen: Thanks class Rep. as I said to Karma yesterday, I'll be leaving with my father for a business trip at Germany and it might take a couple of weeks for us to come back.

Kirara: There Isogai she explained herself , don't be so melodramatic  now...,

Muramatsu: hehehe.. Isogai and the rest had been worried that you left us cause you changed your mind about. E-class.