Summer Festival

Nagisa's POV

I stood on the helipad, Takaoka lying on the floor unconscious. "Nice work." A voice called out to me as I looked at my back and I came to face Karma with Zen on his back. "Are you Okay, Nagisa?" Isogai asked running towards us "Yeah," I answered softly "Well done Nagisa, I'm proud of you. For the first time in a while, I had no idea how things would end." Koro-sensei praised he's being held by Kayano "Thanks. But what are we going to do now? The rest are still infected with the virus. The antidote Takaoka didn't blow up isn't enough." I asked worried as I looked at Karma who's carrying an unconscious Zen. and the rest who got infected "We'll figure something out." Karasuma-sensei said as he type on his phone. "But first, let's get off of this roof. Wait here for he chopper, I'll go collect smog." Karasuma-sensei said "Ha, Please!" we all gasped and turn around to see the three assassins from earlier are here too. "The antidote won't do you any good." Gastro mumbled as he had his gun in his mouth. "Look at you brats, you really think you'll be getting out of this situation with your lives?" we all ready ourselves in a defense position ready to fight "You no longer have a dog in this fight, I'm almost fully recovered from the gas. and this kids are strong, believe me. I suggest we be reasonable and stop this before anyone else gets hurt." Kurasuma-sensei said confidently "Yeah, alright." Gastro said as he blinked slowly "I'll make you with you hadn't....Wait, come again?" Yoshida asked shocked at the assassins answer "No worries, You don't have to bother with us, our contracts don't cover avenging our employer. Anyways, as I was saying, the antidote would only be useful to you if you'd actually been poisoned." Smog said cheerfully his voice is much lighter than before "Huh?" I heard Teerasaka huffed

"Well, technically you were but not that bad. You kow that bug you can get from eating oysters on the half shell? I gave you a perfected version of that old warhorse, it ought to flush out your systems in about 30 hours or so. Unpleasant, but not fatal" He explained as I sigh in relief hearing that. "Now this sucker is what our boss wanted to use. If I actually had, Different story altogether" He said as he lift up a vial on his hand as he laughed quietly. "After we got the job the three of us talked it over and hatched a plan." Grip continued without adding 'hm's' from earllier "The boss's Idea, t'know, seemed too harsh. We figured a hand off would play out just as well if you only thought you were in danger. And abou food poisonin certainly makes you feel like death warmed over so win win!" Smog finished cheerfully, I'm still processing what had happened and inserting this new information. "Since when does a hired assassin have scruples? Isn't going against your client bad for the bottom line?"Okano asked stepping forward "Sweetheart. We take pride in what we do. But money isn't the be all and end all. A client's needs are always considered carefully, and we do aim to please." Grip said "But when we realized he never intended on giving you that antidote. It was either we try to live ourselves after having offed a bunch of inocent junior high kids, or we take out a hit on our reputation.Seemed like a fairly straight forward ethical decision to us. And theres always a way to bounce back if you're clever, Plus we don't wanna offend boss Rin's brat.., She's terrifying when she's pissed" Gastro said as I picked a bit of fear from the three of them as he said his last sentence. We all gasped in shock at the revelation as we look at their direction "So! Guess this job was a wash. But at least none of you are going to die because we don't have scruples. Here" Smog said as he throw a bag at me, I caught it with out thinking as he smiled at our way "Give that supplement to your buddies, and make sure they get plenty of rest. They'll probably wind up feeling better than they did before this whole thing started." Smog said "Ano? May I ask if who is the brat you guys don't want to offend?" I asked curiously as they looked at me in disbelieve "You didn't know? She's the one I'm talking about" He said as he point at Zen "We recognize her on the spot since she do like to disguise herself, hiding her identity to the whole world" Grip said as he eyed the unconscious Zen . "Thank you gentlemen. But I'll believe it after I've seen those kids make a full recovery. In the meantime, I'm afraid it's protocol to detain you for questioning"Karasuma-sensei said interrupting our conversation "Yeah, okay. If you wouldn't mind making it quick so we can move on to the next job, that'd be great." They said as They all looked at Takaoka was wheeled into the helicopter and was strapped in a stretcher "Yeah, we also better inform boss Rin, since they've been searching for that brat for a long time now."Gastro said talking to the other two as they enter the helicopter..