Noble Teacher

Third Person's POV

The children watched their teacher evading attacks with his minimum amount of strength  using soil to block the light as only Zen can somewhat makeup what's happening along with Ritsu as both saw some after images of their teacher tentacles touching Reaper 2.0's tentacles 

"Seeing him improvise a way to close their battle-power gap.....that's our Koro-sensei through and through" Zen said admiring him while also worried for the outcome, as she never saw him this helpless  to use tricks like this.

when sesnsei pushed him back just enough to make some distance.

He  breathed heavily while Reaper 2.0 stood straight, showing no signs of exhaustion as Yanagisawa stood next to him and let Zen be as she were  now surrounded by her classmates.

"This is where  I, his teacher, take responsibility for my pupil who's strayed from the path. However Yanagisawa leave us" He  said as he pointed at yanagisawa a tentacle even though his clearly exhausted 

While the whole class stood behind  him oblivious of what's his   real situation is "This is a place for students to learn and grow, not a war zone. you are not entitled to be here!" he yelled with a hint of rage  

But Yanagisawa just lowered his head and smiled sadistically that was displayed across his face

"Still fancy yourself a teacher, eh, guinea pig? Then let's put you to a test." He said as he eyed the group of kids who's watching at the side

"Run! TAKE COVER! " Zen shouted as she notice what he probably meant by that sentence

But  before the class could react Yanagisawa already snap his fingers.

And the next thing happened Reaper2.0 disappeared from the teacher's sight and suddenly reappeared at the front of his students with his tentacles glowing dark red.

"You'll protect them, right? Isn't that what a teacher does?" Yanagisawa said that made the teacher froz/e in fear for the first time in his entire life As Reaper 2.0 positioned his tentacles in front of him  shooting a giant red laser beam towards the students.

Everyone gasped  in shock and raised their hand and cover their faces, except for Zen and Kyano who positioned themselves to block the beam 

As the attack released a loud explosion.

While the explosion took place Karasuma and Bitch-sensei just set foot at E-class grounds the both run to where it came from

"What's this!" He yelled on shock

 "Where are the kids?!" Bitch-sensei shouted as they both stared down at the school yard , waiting for the dust to clear.

The students still shield their faces.

Nagisa, gasping in shock, as he shouted  "Are you alright sir?" And the rest turned to face koro-sensei.

Once they were able to see him, their eyes winded  in shock and concern.

His tentacles and  clothing were burned and was hunched over in pain.

Many of the students yelled their teachers name, as their sensei fell towards the ground.

Yanagisawa stood tall and proud. "You're the very model  of an educator, guinea  pig! You can escape these harsh blows on your own, yet you take them head on to protect your students! All right Reaper2.o- next"

Koro-sensei stiffened in shock as Reap]er2.0 appeared in front of the students again.

His tentacles glowed a dark red as he fired another beam, but Korosensei appeared and intercepted it.

"Next." Reaper2.0 materialized behind the students and Koro-sensei, tentacles charging another  blast and aiming it at the students yet he intercepted it again taking the full blow.

"Next. Next! Next! Next!" Yanagisawa repeated as he smile darkened every time the teacher took the hit.

"I don't think I've seen hatred more intense..."Bitch -sensei said apathetically.

'tsk! we're going to die in the hands of this psychopath!' Zen  thought as she tried her best to keep her classmates compressed so her sensei can cover more  mobility.

"When fueled by bloodlust there's no emotion more destructive. Killing won't satisfy a man like that, he won't be satisfied until his target is obliterated mind, body, heart and soul" Bitch-sensei said with disgust and sorry look on her face.

After Reaper2.0 constant attack koro-sensei was kneeling against the ground, coughing up mucus. Everyone looked over him concerned.

Kayano covered her mouth with her hands, shouting a muffled call to their teacher.

While the rest strangely can't bare the sight.

"Put the target with his students and this was bound to happen. Wrong answer kids showing here tonight was a bad move." he said as he looked straight at Zen's eyes while Nagisa started thinking negative thoughts as he saw the mad man's contempt gaze.

"Stop Yanagisawa" Karasuma-sensei commanded as he pulled out his gun aiming the weapon at Yanagisawa, "Don't drag the students in any deeper!" Karasuma shouted

"Shut up and watch, government lap dogs" he said as he disappeared from his spot and elbowed the government agent. "Karasuma you don't stand a chance against me now." he said as the rest of the students was hit with a sense of realization while watching Karasuma's intervention.

"How  doesit feel? What is it like seeing your despairing students being a hindrance? To their dear teacher?" Yanagisawa mockingly said while the students watched Koro-sensei being choked by Reaper2.0's tentacles. 

"Now do you see  it? Your greatest weak point?" he said that made the class rethink their choices.

But Zen pulled out Kayano's anti-sensei knife and aimed it at the mad scientist with accuracy and strength and with Yanagisawa distracted by his smug speech it was a hit that made him lose three tentacles

"THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS!" their teacher shouted, snapping the rest of his students from that thought. 

"This isn't a question of right and wrong !  they risked life and limb to try to save me and overcome difficulties to meet me here! That process, those hearts..." he said as he  remembered the sound of his students taking out the soldiers hiking up all the way to their classroom ,and singing for his birthday even though some cried  "There the greatest gift a teacher could receive!" he said while his students listened intently towards hi swords.

"They're not a weak point! They're not a hindrance! They're my students! And I'm proud to each and everyone of them!" he said as he tried to loosen Reaper2,0's chokehold. "When the chips are down, I! WILL! GIVE! MY! LIFE! TO! PROTECT THEM!" he said that made Reaper2.0  narrowed his eyes at his former mentor.

"Yes. yes.. very good, But we'll deny you that duty of yours, too. Soon, your strength will run out, and the students you've been protecting? I will slaughter them. Specially you Echizen-san" he said evilly as his eyes lit up that made the students looked slightly scared overhearing his words.

"Like hell you will!" Zen voiced out, limping as she step up the front

[Bang!]

but suddenly a gun was fired at Reaper2.0's tentacles, causing him to release Koro-sensei.

"Idiot!" Karma exclaimed in horror and shock with his eyes wide...

"What the---?!" Nagisa yelled in confusion and surprise.

the class were surprised with her action as she's the most quiet student in class.,

Unlike Zen who were the capriscious one capable to tame the  devil in class

As she looked at  Kayano who's holding a gun in as hooting position, having just  fires a shot, before  throwing  it to the side in exchange for here spare Anti-sensei knife, "Run, Koro-sensei" she said completely serious. "I'll buy you some time .... just hide somewhere and recover" she said dodging Reaper2.0's tentacle as he aimed it all at Kayano

"Kayano get back here! Damn it!" Zen shouted as Karma and Nagisa restrain her from also joining the fight again