Sensei's Way of Farewell

"It's alright," his teacher gently stopped him. "You can actually stab through the tie. There's been a hole in it since the day it was..." Koro-sensei's voice caught as he thought back to the day Aguri died, when he'd sat at her side and picked up all his things before leaving.

"....given to me. I decided to leave it like that for..." he smiled "...sentimental reasons. This, too, is an important connection." He said as He smiled at his teacher, and put the tie on its original position.

_____________________________________________________

"Ah, before you proceed, let me say farewell to my fellow educators." Koro-sensei said and the class turned around to look at Mr. 
Kurasuma and Bitch-sensei.

"Miss Irina, are you sure you won't join in?" He asked and she looked at the ground "I'd hate for you to miss out on the bounty." He asked out of breath

"No thank you, " she responded "I'd really rather not. Who gives a damn? It's just only money. What I've learned in this class is more valuable." she gave him a bitter sweet smile. "It isn't about me, It's about the bond you share with these kids." She said as she looked at the students faces and gave them a nod of encouragement, silently supporting them  at the sidelines.

"Indeed." Koro-sensei directed his attention to the PE teacher. "Mr. Karasuma, I thank you. You've had a hand in molding these children into what they've become. If you please, continue to guide them on their way after I'm gone." Kurasuma closed his eyes and nodded.

"Of course. You've given me no end of trouble over the past year, but even so,  it's been a year I'll never forget." He looked straight at him, holding eye contact  with the teacher. "Rest in peace, Koro-sensei" He said it for the first and last time calling him by his name, and that made the teacher happy and blushed , as he knew that the agent respected him to call him by his name.

Then he rested his head back in Kayano's lap and looked up at the laser. "Okie-dokie, class. It's about that time. There's so much  more I could say  but alas... I'll be lucky to squeeze in whatever I can. In lieu of tearful goodbyes, If you'll indulge me. I'd like for a roll call one final time.."  he said that made Zen grip the tentacle she's holding tight as  she bit her lip hard  enough to suppress her emotions.

And then a white thin tentacle pressed a calming point at her nape and it immediately brought back to  her  senses.  

She grasp that thin ray of warmth for the last time that she can.

"Ple...please  stay." she asked quietly.. more on begging. 

it broke the teachers heart to see how one of his sly and energetic student won't stop crying, and it's because of his selfish wish. 

"Hush now child.. as this is not farewell" he said, slightly  patting her head with another white tentacle.

as Zen let go of the tentacle and held the white one dearly.

and just cry her heart out, silently sobbing and the teacher let her as he bid his farewells 

"When you hear your name called, please say, 'Here.'   Look me squarely in the eye and answer in a loud voice, Once we got through everyone, you may commence with the assassination. " 

and suddenly, Koro-sensei panicked. "Wait, please tell me that you're all present and accounted for! I don't want the lasting I do to be marking one of you absent!"

"GET ON WITH IT!" the class shouted and Zen gave out a bitter giggle with his antics.

'Koro-sensei's weak spot#36: Disorganized when it really counts' Nagisa thought a little bit annoyed at his antics.