Reunited

Zen's POV

After the festival, Mother asked me to ask for Father's permission so I can follow her at Aunt Nanami's place, And Father did gave me permission, and I once again make an absence letter for a week.. Currently I'm on the train to Tokyo and Mother is going to pick me up at the station.
After for a couple of hours of waiting, I finally arrived at the station I let the crowd out first before I stood up from my seat. While I'm waiting for the crowed to lessen I fetched my phone and ask Ritsu to tell everyone where Am I at the moment and ask Nagisa to contact me if something happen or we got some progress with sensei's weakness. As I sent the message I went out the train and tried to find Mother with in the crowd. "Okay...? Where could she be?" I asked myself as I glance at the crowd one more time, yet still no sign of her I decided to call her cell and with a couple of rings she finally answered the call 'Sweetie is that you?' Mother said muffled "Yes it's me. I'm already at the station,Mother" I said as I went out of the station and mother ask me to wait for she'll be late for a couple of minutes.

And with that I decided to roam near the station. Then when I came across a bench which where you can view some people practicing Ice skating . I watch fondly at how they can elegantly glide on ice, I messaged Mother that I'd check the building while I wait for her. And with that my feet find its way inside an Ice rink watching the skaters up close.., "Wow.." I unconsciously said amazed at how elegant they are. I stayed like that for a couple of minutes until I felt someone tap my shoulder, "Eh, sorry if I'm in your way" I said hurriedly giving him space to enter the rink, As I'm unconsciously idle gawking right at the only entrance the rink have. "It's alright, miss By the way do you also want to try it out?" He asked that made me interested "You can call me Zen mister, and I'd love to but I don't know how." I said introducing myself and little bit disappointed as I also want to glide on ice. "My name's Yuri, And don't worry I help you out if you like" He said offering to teach me. "Then please be patient with me, teacher" I said smiling from ear to ear.

After I understand the basic, Yuri guide me to glide on ice but my fun got interrupted as I saw Mother's figure outside the rink "Ano... Yuri-san, thank you for teaching me today but I'd better go, since Mother is already here to fetch me." I said as I bowed a bit at him, he help me exit the rink and he gave me his calling card If ever I'd wanted to continue skating, I just gave him a bright smile and tell him that I'd call him when I got a clear schedule this term. Mother and I left the ice rink and we went to Aunt Nanami's place..

Asano Anna's POV
(Asano's Mother)

Zen and I headed to Nanami's home, I hope I'm doing the right thing though I feel bad thinking selfishly..cause I don't want to lose my daughter since she became our little happy pill during her stay with us, though I know that my big sister's been through a lot this years, So this might be the best thing I can do to her as her sister. But I can't help this feeling of stinging pain in my heart as I thought that I won't see my dear sweet Zen anymore. "Mother are we there yet?" she asked as I drive the car "Sweetie I'ts still a bit far, you can take a nap if you'd like." I said looking at the rare view mirror to find that she's busy with her phone. 'I hope you'd never forget about us, Zen' I thought as I remember how my sister cried on my shoulders, when I ask about her daughter..

Flash Back

Nanami, my big sister. Tsuna my nephew and I are currently in the living room making small talks and having a pleasant atmosphere, Till Tsuna asked about Nanami's daughter, which got my attention "Aunt Nanami, I heard that Ryoma's twin sister is currently missing, and some declared that she's already dead. Is it true? " Tsuna bluntly asked that make the air around us thicken, with a deep sigh my sister replied "It's true, though I won't give up looking for my daughter as long as I haven't see her corps, I wont acknowledge that she's gone for good" She said anger,determination, hope,and regret can be seen on her face right now.. "Your daughter is missing?!" I ask in pure shock. as the statement finished processing in my mind "How come you didn't mention any of this to us?" I asked glaring at her on how she just kept it to herself. "I'm Sorry, just that ..." she said as the tears started to flow from her tiered eyes.