A Little Revenge

Zen's POV

FINALLY! I finished my business at Germany. And I'm on my way home. Tsuna-ni also gave me the files I needed in a form of a flash drive that I'd copied to my personal laptop and I added a few locks for  security precautions, just in case someone wants to rob me for information then their circuits should be fried before they even enter the  real deal security that I made personally. Which is a bit savage if I say so myself., As I seat through the whole plane ride, I decided to review some of the files I'd received but for almost 8 hours.,I haven't read anything with the same symptoms as Koro-sensei, though the files also said that it all  have been dealt with which I'm glad for. Since No one would suffer with what they've been doing. I also sent some little presents for those companies who got themselves involve in this shenanigans and a bit excited for the time when they find those files at court with all the evidence Included, on top of that I left  some little treat for those government officials who'll be easily blinded by money since I dug some of their dirt that the media  would love to take  a peak.

For 8 hours I went over 67 files but still haven't found Koro-sensei's case..,which is getting me even frustrated as i read through this files, which I'm having a pretty hard time controlling my anger at the gruesome things they've done. "Excuse me miss we've already arrived" an attendant informed me that brought me out of my thoughts, but when I looked at her, she looked so terrified"Sorry about that, and thank you for informing me" I said as I exit the jet. I Just got my laptop as my only luggage Since Tsuna-ni insist that I left my things there so, I wont take any luggage's when I went to visit them again and the souvenirs I've bought for the class I think it would be bit delayed since I have to cargo the whole thing since I bought too may.  "AH! GOOD TO BE HOME!!!" I shouted as me feet touched the solid ground..,As everyone looked at me weirdly. 'Well I don't care of what would they think I'm just happy that I can join the fun with everyone in assassinating again' I thought as I continue my happy moments

I already told Mother that I'll be heading straight to school since I don't have any luggage's with me and I'm already wearing the school uniform cause I intended to join the fun as soon as I came back from the very start, And that's what i'll be doing right now. When i got out of the airport,  I hailed a cub and ask him to drive me to Kunugigaoka Junior High School, which where he drove me of, as after I pay him with what I owe him. I went straight to climb the mountain, skipping a little along the way as I'm so excited to be back in this class again. , But when i reach the top, No one was there to welcome me 'I know Kurasuma-sensei is strict and all but come on, I told him that I'll be back today' I thought as I anime cried that no one really welcomed me back. Then I decided to look for them with the thought "If I need to search this place inside out Then I'll do it and they'll not gonna hear the end from me" And with that in mind I stump my way where we usually practice our knife skills, since it's supposed to be our PE class around this time. I thought as I head to where the school yard were. And it really surprised me, what i'd found for myself. "Well you guys didn't welcome me back and I found you guys in this mess" I said as I assist the situation, I glared at the man in-front of Nagisa which is not familiar with me and looked at Maehara that's supporting his stomach then to Kanzaki that had a hand printed on her cheek., While I was assisting the situation the men tried to talk his way on staying to teach in this class...  after I've heard and saw of the situation at hand, plus the frustration I felt while on the plane when  reading those files and to top it off I haven't had enough sleep this days. The stress and frustrations that build up is converted to a heavy killing intent. "I Assume that your from the government?" I asked as everyone looked scared at the moment. "I just hope that my Father doesn't have anything to do with this." I said as I directly glared at the man "There is no need to negotiate Takaoka-sensei, And I have not taken part at this at all Zen." and as if on cue we heard a voice which I know too well, At least I'd calm down a bit when he said that, Though even I'd calm down a bit but with my killing intent plus my Father's Blood lust It's to over baring for anyone to move " I was curious about this paper on my desk early this morning and decided to check What this is all about, And saw the whole thing" he said as he hold the paper for everyone to see. "Takaoka-sensei, Your lesson was a joke. Yes, fear is a must in education, But a teacher who can only instill fear only through violence is a of the lowest order indeed." Father said boring his gaze at the man as he shut him up with a peace of paper . While I just snorted as he said that. "Like you'd be any better" I said bitterly while glaring at him. I know that he heard it but he just let it go cause maybe he sensed that I'm gonna blow.