Leaving for Germany

Zen's POV

"Zen sweetie, come on you'll be late for school" I woke up from Mother's sweet voice, as I look at my wall clock, and I jolted up then ran towards the bathroom, Since I only have 10 minutes to prepare. as soon as I'm done with my routine, I hurriedly went down and grab some bread in the kitchen. "Mother, I'm heading out.!"I shouted as she asked me to wait, I went to her  since time is essence at the moment for me . "Sweetie. You didn't even brush your hair,It's still dripping a bit." she said as she gave me a face towel so I can dry my hair in my way to school. "What is it you needed me for Mother." I said politely as I smiled at her

" Sweetie, You'll be joining your Father on a business trip in Germany, I want you to inform your teachers about your absence this coming month," I was shock, Father Usually went for business trip by himself, Why would he bring me with him now? "When we'll take flight?" I asked still shock from the news, "Tomorrow morning, don't worry about your luggage. I'll fix it for you " Mother said and I just nod at her. "Thank you Mother. But i really need to go,since I'm already late" I said as i kissed her cheek and dash off to school. Father didn't wait for me this time since it's already late and Shu didn't warn me cause his avoiding me all this time ever since i got transferred to E-class. Maybe that's just how it is. As I also gave up trying to converse with him.

I reached the mountain and im 20 minutes late,Trying not to be caught late I came in through the back window where my seat was a meter away from it. I sneaked in thinking that Koro-sensei won't let hear the end of it, given with his super senses. But what surprise me is that everyone is so gloom and sensei is facing the wall mumbling about taking responsibility. "psst Karma., What did I miss?" I ask Karma as he just noticed that I'm next to him. "where did you came from? And What's up with your hair like that" he stared and asked playfully "Well' I was running late and just used the window to enter" I said shrugging "So, about my question?" I asked again "Teach is guilty at everyone's grades for midterm, and regret not taking your advice and for underestimating the principal" Karma explained..it's been a week since midterms and the results are just out for A and E class since Father personally double checked our papers, "Well if he want to keep up facing the wall, his back is wide open... lets stir things up" I said as I look at him with Mischief planned. "Sure" he said sharing the same mischief glint in his eyes. "By the way here's your test results" he gave me my test results then We both took our anti-sensei knife and darted it towards the moping octopus. Koro-sensei barely dodge Karma's knife but didn't have enough time to dodge mine. "AHHH" sensei shirk as his face looked surprised and looked at us, along with the rest of the class. "You Sure?" Karma asked cockily., "HUH?" Koro-sensei said spaced out "Yeah sensei, If you cant face us. You'll be leaving  your back wide open for assassinations" I said as I stood up as well as Karma and we both walk towards him, with the test results on our hands .  "Zen! Karma! I'm very depressed right now, and..." Sensei's rants was cut off when both of us throw our test results to sensei to see. "Oh," Koro-sensei chocked as he looked at our papers.

"Changing the questions didn't matter to us." Karma said brightly "WHAT!" the whole class shouted as they gather around to see our results. "100 in math, No WAY" Isogai gasped as he look at Karma's papers..., "Guys.... look at this..." I heard Fuwa-san shutter, I looked at her direction and saw that she's holding my test results that i stapled before standing up, since Karma have the heart  collected it for me from Koro-sensei when he distributed it a while ago "Perfect" i saw Okuda-san gasped
"scores" followed by takabayashi-san  "at every subject." and finished by mihara-san. as the rest of the class look at me with disbelieve. "With our grade, you thought more than you had to." Karma said, as I noticed his stern smile. I giggled as i remembered how annoying Koro-sensei can be. "So we could handle the questions even they'd changed their scope" Karma said as we smiled crookedly. "You're both really great at this!."Sensei praised  "....Still,We wont be leaving," I said shrugging "Assassination is way more fun than going back to my old class" Karma stated. While Koro-sensei stared at our results.