Pep Talk before Midterms

Zen's POV

A day to go, before Midterms and I'm being suffocated, Shu's temperament towards me changed  and we never have spoken with each other anymore. I don't know what I did wrong, as I'm racking my brains to think of all the possible reasons but came up empty handed. I'm also not doing well at school since the silly warning I gave to Koro-sensei, and Aside from Nagisa, Kayano and Karma. The rest only looked at me differently. I still haven't pulled out my assassination plan, since I'm not feeling like myself lately. I still study to lessen my depressing thoughts but I'm not into it that much, As the bell rung that reminded the student as well the teachers that class hour is over.I noticed Koro-sensei collapsed from exhaustion, I fetch my water bottle and poured water to a glass  "Are you okay , sensei?" I asked as I gave him a glass of water. 'He is really serious at his job,helping a group of students to  grow well rounded' the though made me feel warm inside, At least his guiding us for a bright future being unique and more importantly being our selves. "ah, Thank you Zen-chan" he said as he took the glass from me.

"You know, he does look pretty beat" I heard Hiroto-san said from across the room since, Sensei and I are at the front. As I felt the stares their giving sensei , "Why's he teaching this hard, anyway?" and thats Okajima-kun's voice. 'wait don't tell me that till now, you haven't felt sensei's sincere love and care for you guys?' I thought as i looked at their direction, surprised at the thought cause i thought since the start of this years term they've been through so much, and sensei's always been hands on with them, i looked at sensei exhausted state, 'Unlike the teachers in the main building I'm willing to defy Father for him to continue teaching.' i though as my determination is willed and clear. "All to get your test scores up! If that happens.....fufufu" Koro-sensei replied as his eyes sparkled, and that just made me smile cause the probability of him thinking that everyone will warm up to him cause of a high test score is at 100%.. 'class-E is blessed to have you here sensei' with that though i chuckled as I look at a now slightly blushed sensei "Koro-sensei, your in a blushing mess" I said as I chuckled more as he try to cover up his blush. While sensei is frantic covering his blush I heard someone beamed   "....And with no fear of being killed. I'll be rolling in good fortune!" My neck almost broke of my sudden move, I look at them blankly and with a bit of irritation 'Why can't they see it?' i thought as i frown "The whole studying part is fine and all.." Mimura-san said apprehensively , "But, if we assassinate him, we get 10 billion yen," Toka said cheering up. Unaware I'm already emitting my disappontment in them 'I think too high for you guys..money isn't important if you completely lost it, I'd rather die this march than kill sensei for money. Even if I'm just here for a mare week, I can feel that sensei really care for us, yet you guys can't even see that!'.

"I-is that what you think!?"Koro-sensei is appalled, I feel a bit sorry for him . "We're in End class, Koro-sensei." Okajima-kun said stiffly. "Assassination is way more accessible to us than any exam"Mimura-san said. I looked down, bangs completely covering my eyes.. "Huh? accessible you say?" I said as i had enough of their self doubt, "huh?" I feel like everyone's attention is on me "If you asked me, your just being a big chicken. A coward. that chooses the easy route " I said raising my head and looking at everyone's eyes directly... I saw Nagisa's and Kayano's conflicting gazes., Since I just somewhat stated a fact. everyone's expression darkened  "WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW, WHAT WE FELT! YOU WILL NEVER FEEL HOW TO BE AN E-CLASS!" Terasaka-shouted full of rage, "Yeah you don't even belong here, if you didn't intentionally pissed the principal." Nakamura-san said "I see" I said nodding "then be it." i looked sharply at everyone "Do keep dwelling to your none exist insecurities, and do nothing about it." I said as i walk towards the door, but i stopped before the door frame. "But bare in mind that Class-E is not the only one, who's willing to kill sensei for money." I said not looking at them and went deeper in the forest.

I kept walking as I think of the things they've said. 'It pains me at how they treat Koro-sensei., even sensei is a mutant octopus he still have feelings and a heart. Even though he love taunting us.., his intention is just to push everyone to their max potential, that's how great he is to me. what an odd mutant octopus who's like a ticking time bomb.' i though as i reach the river stream deep in this forest "Wait a second" I stopped as the realization ponder "His a Mutant Time Bomb at most. His a Time bomb, that means he doesn't want to blow up the earth on purpose, Right?" I said out loud, I took my mini notepad from my coat pocket. I always have this on me since it's where I usually list the things i need to buy for my pranks. It has a mini pen attached to it, so I wont waste time to look for a pen every time. I used the back of the notepad to write my theory just a while ago. Calculating probabilities, and scaling the pros and cons with each probability and connecting it to what happened to the moon. " so I ended up with 3 scenarios: 1. is that taking account of Unidentified creatures outer space, is that Koro-sensei is just a pawn, to threaten the people living on earth to fled for a bigger scale invasion, But the flaw here is the question of why would he teach in my Fathers institute and specifically E-class at that?, 2. Based from his easily diverted nature he might be a former scientist and mistook drinking a potion that made him a giant octopus, but the problem is why would anyone left a dangerous potion for him to drink unknowingly and became a mutant time bomb himself and  3. which leads me to a high possibility that someone took advantage of him and he became a lab rat, taking account to those despicable people out there who'll stop at nothing for their research to be noticed" and with that i Encircled the number 3, cause that's probably the most logically insane one