A Leader's Duel

Zen's POV

For a week I didn't hold any of my gadgets and I just gave my full attention to both of my Mothers as we all bond, at first it felt weird but with in this week I felt blessed to have them both as my mothers. At the moment I'm bidding Ka-san goodbye since, I still need to attend class.And I'ts pretty much still dark outside as the sun haven't came out yet "I'm gonna miss you Zai" She said as she cope my face with both of her hands then she hugged me tight, "I'll miss you too Ka-san" I said as I returned her hug. "Nanami you can always visit us, whenever you like" Mother said patting my head "I'd sure take that offer.."Ka-san said releasing me from the hug "Thank you ka-san, It's been the best week of my life, having the three of us bond together" I said smiling genuinely "Be safe on your trip, both of you.., okay" Ka-san said as she looked at the both of us "We will, and don't worry to much sister I'll take good care of our daughter."Mother said hugging Ka-san "Thank you, for keeping our princess safe all this time"Ka-san said tearing while Mother just pat her back, then the two of us entered her car and drove home.

"Sweetie you better catch some sleep, I'll be dropping you straight to school." Mother said as I check on my phone. "Yes Mother, I'll check my notifications first then I'll sleep the rest of the ride back home" I said as I read Karma's messages, and most of it saying that he missed spreading mischief with me, then I went to Nagisa's messages which the content are all what happened while I'm not around, And to my surprise It's pretty much in detailed... I mean he almost narrated what happened for my week of absence which is impressive. 'Nagisa really do have the ability to gather Information, I wonder if he'd take lessons for his sharp observation skills and perspective instincts' I wonder thinking if he'd be a detective in the future, 'but thinking that this is Nagisa, My best bet is he'd choose the profession that he admired the most at the moment.' I thought as an image of Koso-sensei appeared in my mind 'And according to Nagisa's report, I miss a lot, well at my first day of absence four-eyed specs where transferred to A-class and then he broke a trophy the next day to came back at E-class.. Then next the news of Koro-sensei being a big pervert was aired and turned out that it was that white man's idea and he did something horrible while Itona suffered from the pain that those tentacles caused.' as I read this part I paused and really eager to get back and claim my one question price for winning the assassination hunt that time... 'This white guy is going down' I thought as I grip my phone in hand 'then Itona got along with everyone the day after and apparently Shu caught Isogai working in a cafe and made a big fuss about it, that ended up in a duel of pole-toppling at today's school festival' I'm sure am excited at the event later. and with that last thought I closed my eyes to catch some sleep.

"Hey, sweetie wake up, we're already here" Mother said as she pat my cheek "I'm awake Mother" I sat scratching my eyes to clear the blurriness of it "Go wash up at the rest room before you join your class." Mother said as both of us walk inside the school "Okay." i replied as I take a turn to my left towards the bathroom, 'I think she's gonna visit Father for a bit then head home' I thought as I splash water into my face. After that I asked Ritsu the location of the rest of the class, and headed there., Ad I walk towards the field I heard some small talks about how E-class domineering the school festival in every sports. Which made me smirk, as I though that this is another perfect way to show off for E-class. "Well better hurry up, I don't want to miss the big even, now do I?" I said to myself as I sprint my way to the field, I reach there I saw almost all the school population watched the final event of the day. I went near sensei and noticed that he wore his coach outfit with a green blanket as his makeshift hood. "It's nice to see you get to proud of everyone sensei." I said as I stood next to him "I can't help it you've all grown a lot since the first time I entered this class and my students are my pride and joy" Sensei said made my heart warm inside as I smile watching the sight in front of me. I saw the boys are discussing something while A-class have the exchange students join the game, Which is a disadvantage on our part as their sheer number and those four big muscles can easily squash our guys in an instant, Though thinking that Isogai and Kara on the same team I think they can get through this with victory. i thought as I smirk