Worried

Third Person's POV

The capsule plunged into the atmosphere and a dome of fire are burning up front. Inside Karma and Nagisa are inside their space suits and fasten their seatbelts, being shaken up harshly as the dome grew around the entire capsule that left a trail of smoke behind them.

Koro-sensei flew besides them and landed on the capsule. "Right on schedule and the trip must have... OW!" He said but was cut off by the increasing heat that the capsule make.

"Koro-sensei!" Nagisa exclaimed

Then three large parachute shot to the side of the capsule decreasing the intensity of their fall.
"That was close if Zen-Chan didn't arrived that time..., I'm sorry about that kids" Koro-sensei spoke through the side capsule

"Yeah we would be a goner now.." Karma said looking down at his closed fists that that was a really closed call if Zen didn't intervene.

The octopus tried his best to shove the capsule to redirect its path towards E-class pool area even though it is too much too hot touch even for him.

Everyone from the ground whose waiting for them to land saw the capsule with parachutes and were so anxious and excited as they got back safe. But only one of them seemed to be very displeased at what happened.

'We doubt, fretted and came apart and clashed, and finally at the end of the long month, we went to space' Nagisa thought as he remembered various memories, from saving Koro-sensei situation, Koro-sensei sharing is his story and his one on one with Karma.

The capsule crashed at the water where everyone awaits their return and everyone cheered and rejoiced as they all run towards the capsule.

While Zen were glaring at the octopus who just sigh in relief.
Wiping sweat from his forehead.

While Karasuma and Bitch sensei just also arrive at the scene checking what that big brash was., but when they saw made Karasuma's blood boiled while the later doesn't mind the giant thing min front of them.

While she let their teachers negotiate., she went near the two boys who flew to space and with a relief she smack both of their heads real hard while saying... "I hope this won't happen again or else. You lot would travel to hell and back to pay me back my lost years of life because of you all!" She yelled as she hug Nagisa tightly as she silently cry her worries that made the blue haired teen to gently pat her back.

"We're Home Zen.." he said touched that she really cared for them a lot, that she even risk her enterprise name for their lives back there.

"No! You also deserve a lecture! Specially you Karma! Why didn't you agree to travel into space where you are perfectly aware of its dangers... and Nagisa your a talented observer I'm sure you can find more ways than one to freaking get those documents?!" She yelled while crying

As she thought that she's gonna lose them while their in space and that she can't even do anything about it if it really happened.

"What if we really lose you two out there! Even Koro-sensei can't help you out! Why did you agree? If it's a class project you seek that is related to save sensei or get those stupid documents. You could just raid every laboratory that have connections with sensei's case! You could have just asked him where in hell is it!" She said openly cried as she started to rant out her pent out thoughts

"Zen-Chan I'm really sorry about this please don't blame you classmates" Koro-sensei said patting her head

"They could have...*sob..sob* died, they could have never return *sniff* what do you think I'd do if they didn't make it out or with just a miscalculation or error happened out there! They're crash or ended at the bottom of the pacific! And you can't freaking swim that far!" She yelled as she started having one her panic attacks but this time it isn't for her sake, not for her trauma but for the safety of her new found extended family that she found in E-class.