Against the Agents

Koro Sensei's POV

After they took Zen by force from here, I can't stop thinking how wonderful  this year is.

"Aguri-san, these kids of yours truly made my last few days to live so memorable." I said to no one in particular.

I somehow saw myself in Zen's eyes when they started to guide her to her safety away  from this place.

its the same eyes who refuse to give up, yet was face  with reality but wont accept the results.

I thought as I sigh and  kept looking at the direction where they have gone.

"Enough with this thoughts, I still have a year book to finish and polishing to do." I said cheerfully out loud as I head to the place where our memories started as the assassination class.

"It's a bit lonely.... but worrying at this late in the game" I said to no one as I look at the students empty chairs while picturing their them in their seats , smiling up at him.

'Of course, if I had onewish..... I'd like to see them again. just one last time.' I thought as I look out of the window staring at that crescent moon  that made me accept my own death.

Zen's  POV

'I failed...how can I fail at at a time like this!' I thought as the tears are still keep flowing.

"You better don't get any ideas little girl, " the soldier said as I felt his gaze on me

"your class is dismissed by the mission of assassinating the target." the soldier in front of me said as we walk down the path of the mountain 

"I know it's hard  on you kids but, that monster is  still going to die either way " the troop leader said coaxing me.

"Just leave me alone" I said softly not  having the  strength to talk to these rats.

cause none of their words register on my mind, as my sole though was sensei is going to die because of my failure.

Once we set foot at the base of the mountain, I saw many military tents and a crowd near by.

"What's going on here?" I asked no one as I analyze the area, then I saw the rest of the class 

tears freely flow as soon as I saw the class "*sob...*Mina.." I voiced out which ended out cracked.

"ZEN!" Nagisa and Kayano both yelled that make the rest turn to my direction.

then all of a sudden Karma and Isogai pushed those soldiers who's escorting me and pushed me towards Nagisa and the rest of the class.

"What did you do to her?!" Megu asked angrily at the soldiers while creasing my back as I just let the tears flow

"we were given an order to escort  her to safety  and monitored her 24/7 under the government orders." the head soldier said though his eyes says that its against his will.

"And you have to put a cuff on her?! Are the government personnel are in their right mind?" Hiroto asked 

as the boys lined up to cover us girls from the soldiers.

"It'll be  alright now Zen" Rio said worried as she and Megu  hugged  me for comfort

 "I'm fine guys, *sniff..*I just got a little flustered regarding with our dismissal with the mission with sensei." I said collecting my thoughts as I face the soldiers that forcefully brought me here.

"I don't want anymore scandal than what's already happening, so could you please take the cuffs off." I said as I grip Isogai and Karma's arm signaling for them that it's alright, even though I'm still sheading tears.