Helpless...

Zen's Pov

'Kayano she shouldn't did that.., Is she crazy?! Its suicide!' thought as I still kept trashing with in Nagi's and Karma's grip.

"Kayano.,!!"Koro-sensei looked over at her, concerned and shocked.

as I clearly  saw how sensei's apprentice sent a tentacle in her direction, but she dodged and stabbed it, her hair falling falling from its usual tied up position.

my eyes were wide as I saw how Yanagisawa is focusing on her.

"OHO, Even with your tentacles excised, your kinetic vision remains." 

"STOP KAYANO/ KAYA-CHAN!" Koro-sensei and I both pleaded for her to stop her advance..

Chills stared surging with in me, while my vision is fixed with her every move. 

"I'd regretted it all this time, That it was my  fault the class learned the truth. That I snatched away the fun times we'd had together... So at least let  me protect you... as a student!" she said as she ignored us.

"That's none sense and you know that! You helped the class  to be closer than before by learning the truth.!" I shouted as I calmed down a little by taking deep breaths 

'I feel helpless, as a heir I should be better than this! I should have the ability to protect the people I care about, everyone who's willing to follow my lead to make the appropriate decision for the greater good. But I can't even protect a friend.!'

I thought as I tap karma and Nagisa's hand a sign for them to let go of me as I blocked the on going conversation, and sharpen my senses  to match this monsters speed.

I feel that both Nagisa and Karma hesitated to let go of me as they both know how I usually put myself in danger but nevertheless they both let go at the same time cause of the shock 

I also saw how Reaper2.0 thrust a tentacle towards her, impaling her through her chest. As blood sprayed out of her back and her hair shot outward in  all directions.

And with no hesitation I lunched towards her to catch her fall., While the rest of the class looked in horror in our direction.

"Kaya-chan... hey  please hang in there,  we'll get  through this..." I prayed tearing up as I saw how the blood sprawled across her clothes and there was some trailing from her mouth. 

There was a deafening silence from everyone that was broken by a hysterical laughter.

"Unbelievable! What are the odds that I get to have both sisters die right in front of me!" he said laughing so hard as he held his stomach.

I took off my jacket which leave me with my black fitted undershirt. I used my  jacket to pressure the wound with the hope to stop the blood from flooding out.

"Come on Kaya-chan... you need to live." I said as I pick her up as run towards where the class were., 

cause I can feel an omnimous feeling that something is about to happen. 

When I look back I saw Koro-sensei shakin with anger, as his entire body  turned pitch-black, a red aura surrounding him as he let out a loud roar.

Nagisa Approached me and helped me with Kayno while Karma assist me as I am still limping with my own wound

At  our circumstances we all can't hear their conversation clearly by we saw how Yanagisawa pulled   out a syringe as  he appear behind Reaper2.0  and injected the needle that cause some red vines to spread around Reaper2.0 entire body, as he is howling in pain before a purple aura surrounded him,.

from sensei and reaper2.0's gashing energy contradicting each other is making a force to make some powerful air gusts.

Everyone is covering their heads as I kept my eyes at Yanagisawa as he kept his wide smile on his pathetic face.

"Let's get away from here!" I heard Nagisa shouted. that made everyone looked at him bewildered "Nagisa?" Hayami questioned.

"Now, while his attention is elsewhere!" He commanded over the powerful air gusts. "If we stay, we'll get tangled up in this, for sure!" he said but the class is still processing their own circumstances.

Karma grabbed Okuda who seems to be hesitating about the idea and told her that its also the best  strategy to withdraw for now. which I also  agreed.

when we all got to where we usually wait each other by the front of the school.

WE all saw how Reaper2.0 prepared to impale sensei, but he deflected the attack with white light.

we all watched how sensei's red aura changed to a white aura.

"White?" I asked unsure at what I'm seeing as he never have displayed this type of color in front of us.

"No his tentacles are  still black" Okuda stated 

"No...he's gone back to yellow" Megu said

"that's red!" Takebayashi pushed his glasses up

"He's green!"  Hayami shouted

"And Blue?" Karma asked also confused at what is happening with sensei

"his back to white" I said as I remember how the calm mafia is all about

"Harmony" I said  unconsciously and suddenly we all heard an immense explosion of pure energy that made us blocked our sight cause of the bright light from sensei...

"NOOO.... DAMN YOUUUUU!" I heard Yanagisawa screamed and as I looked at where it was from I saw him flew right into the shield and he completely disappeared.

'as if his obliterated into small particles that his regeneration ability can't keep up...is it over?' I thought asking myself as I kept my gaze at  where Yanagisawa disappeared to.