The right choice

Third Person's POV

everyone looked at their fallen teacher as memories from the school year flashed across their minds.

From his one on one lessons to each of the students. Then their experience to a furious teacher that laid a tentacle on the shoulder of Takaoka, who turn around to look at him innocently.

And their memories during their school trip in Kyoto when he wore a  black veil, and punched two of the high school boys that Kidnapped  Kayano and Kanzaki..

That made the whole class realize that from the start, they we're protected by their target.., Their large life mentor is Kind and as Caring as he was strong

"I am exhausted." Koro-sensei said panting a little as everyone watched him from their spots

Zen is sobbing loud enough for the class to hear, making the rest to realize their situation.

"Come now, What kind of assassin lets their target  linger indefinitely on the brink?" Koro-sensei said that made the students eyes widened.

"Don't you understand? at this point, we're just running out the clock. I'm Sorry children. All good things must come to an end. That's life. That's the nature of the classroom" he said that made Nagisa looked at the ground and Karma's breathing shook while the rest was stoned at their feet.

Zen looked up and saw the red dot in the heavens, that made her sob more as she knew that it's times up, and her time spent with him was quiet short compared to the others, Yet it is really meaningful and educational.

They knew that they don't have a second to waste. As Okano looked at her phone to  find that they only have twenty-nine minutes until midnight.

"Guys." The class turned around to face  Isogai, who was at the back of the group,  staring at the ground. "We have to make a decision one way or another." He paused. "We could stay out of it, leave Koro-sensei's fate up  to them..."He said calmly and looked up at his classmates  

"Let's take a vote. Who here doesn't want to kill  him?" he asked 

The entire class raised their hands.

Even Zen raised her hand while controlling her sobs.

"Alright, thank you. Hands down." The class lowered their hands.

"Who here wants to kill him?" he asked again that make  the air heavy and the class grew even more silent.

Nagisa tightened his hand into fists. Nobody raised  their hand. Nagisa looked down at the ground. Most of the class struggled to keep their tears at bay. Karma's breathing shook and his eyes twitched as he try to  hold back tears.

While Zen inched a step forward and bravely raised her hand, letting her tears flow as more memories of their teacher flashed through her mind.

The time she fist enter class and completely freaked out when she realized that its not a costume and found out the class mission with their teacher as a target.

Then their first solo mission at the island where their classmates were held hostage in exchange of their target.

 Everyone think that those memories and lessons are already attached with in their soul. 

and wouldn't forget even a single event they spent together.

'Our teacher deserved this much as compensation for failing to save him'  she thought as, she looked at her classmates and friends to slowly raise their hands one by one with  dark shadow that covered their eyes.