Chaotic Vacation

Zen's POV

After the video ended sensei looked mentally exhausted. "No point in killing me, class" He said as he drool from the mental abuse "I'm already dead. Emotionally, Intellectually, socially dead" I'm gonna hand it to them they already broke sensei. I grind at the thought as I found it really interesting and entertaining to watch "Brutal right? But you've got to admit it held your attention,Noticed anything strange while you were watching? About the venue?" Mimura asked lightly and ominously "What the!" as sensei just realize the water is already above ankle as the tide had come in and flooded the chapel. I saw sensei tensed as the seven destroyers showed up to claim their prize "Weird It's like somebody trimmed down the support pylons."Terasaka said lightly as he walked over to sensei, "Seasick, shamed, and waterlogged. It's just isn't your day. Everything conspired to slow you down." Rio said as she readied her gun, as the others do the same and aim for a tentacle "Time to party teach. Now you made a promise. So don't go back out" Terasaka said smirking as sensei is trying to assess the situation his in."Commence operation. Now!" I heard Ritsu on my ear piece "Let's Go!" Isogai yelled. as they shot sensei's tentacles at once. "5 seconds" Ritsu counted as the chapel's roof tore off. "Yikes!" sensei looked freaked out aasa how fast the environment change "Time elapsed 35 seconds" Ritsu said after the roof tore off. Next up was the team on the fly boards that they'll projected them up like water rockets. I smirked as everything is according to plan "Fly boards! A Hydraulic cage!" Koro-sensei looked horrified "Yeah that's right!We know a change of environment throws you" Nagisa yelled as he looked down "First you're in a chapel now you're in a cage."Sugino said with Nagisa with the flyboard team "53 seconds. Commencing tactical of the class" then Ritsu aimed all her reserved weapons to sensei "3,2,1 FIRE!" Ritsu announced as the seven destroyers plus Ritsu confined sensei in a small spot with all the bullets as they aimed for a bout a meter as the blcoked his escape with a hail of bullets. Keeping sensei in place. as I heard Ritsu said game over I know that our sniper duo have already fired their shots And when sensie slowly turned around I made my part and dash for the short range assault, "Sorry about this sensei" I said as I swiftly moved towards sensei with a knife in hand and In a swift second I slash sensei diagonally across his body before a bright light came out of nowhere that made me cover my eyes with my arm "Oh..., oh..My..well played!" I heard sensei said as I felt a huge impact that came across my whole system and shock my body as I felt flying in the water 'Damn I can't move!' my consciousness is the only thing I can access at the moment.'Damn it! MOVE!, I'll Drown!' I'm already panicking inside as I can sense that I'm falling and I'm falling deep.

Nagisa's POV

Everyone was blasted away into the water by the sheer force of the explosion. As I swam up to the surface I heard Kayano call my name. I can't helped but to be shocked 'This is totally different from our other attempts. Felt like it worked "Don't let your guard down! It's still possible for him to regenerate. Right, Isogai, you and Kataoka go keep an eye out for the target." Karasoma-sensei yelled as he and bitch-sensei ran towards the harbor edge. "Yes SIR!"they said as they swam looking for sensei's remains 'We had him!' I thought as I looked around warily,I heard Kayano gasped as I looked at her "Hey! look over there!!" She pointed as some bubbles coming from a small spot in the water. "What is that?" Sugino also pointed at the bubbles. Everyone raised their guns as something started to emerge from the water. "hehehe" A small koro-sensei in a ball suddenly floated to the top. I stared the ball in shock 'really?' i thought unimpressed 'I really thought that we had him this time' I thought disappointed "Allow me to introduce my trump card of trump cards 'My Absolute Defense Form'" Sensei said as everyone grew irritated "An absolute defense form?!" we all shouted as sensei explained how it's absolutely invincible. 'this is a lot to take in' I thought as they converse about the advantage and disadvantage of Sensei's absolute defense form, I stared at sensei dumbfounded as I look at everyone 'All of that and he got us again. We exploited every single one of his weak points and still nothing.. even with Zen's accurate calculations and fast reflexes didn't make the cut..' I thought as I looked at Terasaka hitting sensei with a spanner. I saw terasaka gave the ball to Karma and he started to torment sensei even more, till Karasuma-sensei put koro-sensei in a plastic bag, and we all head to shore "Honestly, even Zen's fast reflexes didn't damage you sensei?" I asked as we all stop on our tracks, I looked at everyone and Zen is not with us, I grew cold by the second "Where is Zen?" Karma asked sensei "She's assigned to assault sensei head on" Kayano said and we all looked at sensei "She did gave me a big slash across my body but with her...Oh, my!" sensei seemed frantic and it didn't help the situation. Isogai and Karma immediately rush to swim the water as they look for Zen "She's the nearest person when I transformed... I'm sorry!" sensei said as he looked worried for Zen, Everyone went back to the water and look for Zen. A little while later Zen's body emerge from the water along with Karma and Isogai "ZEN!" Everyone shouted concerned for our strawberry friend "Oh, My Karasuma-sensei !" Kanzaki-san shouted with full of concern. We all looked at Karma who laid her down to shore as he and Isogai do a CPR first aid Karma blew air for her while Isogai Pump her chest for the water to get out of her system. "Acccck *cough...cough*" and with that everyone felt relief as she opened her eyes "Ohayo?" She said as she sat up while we all head to shore "You scare us Zen" I said as I went near where they were. "Gomene, after the bright light my body wont move from the shock that's why I can't resurface in time."she said as Karma and Isogai helped her walk as we head towards the hotel.