Chaotic Hike

Third Person's POV

[Count down to Koro-sensei's Deadline: approximately three hours.]

The assassins groomed at E-class were all heading towards their target with one goal in mind.

They all have the same look on their face, sheer determination and seriousness as they all plan to complete their final mission .

'We need to see him. This can't end until we do!' the only thought that runs to everyone's mind as they hike up to their classroom.

Mean while at the government monitoring base that overlook the  situation of the mountain. 

"The Spear of Heaven will be fully charged in about three hours" said one of the government workers.

"Shame that magnificent bastard will be obliterated so completely. Seems a waste of good test samples. The things we do in the name of world peace." the leader said

While Kurasuma and Bitch-sensei  stood at the back of the room, both worried for the students.

"Do the kids have a chance? can they pull it off?" Bitch-sensei asked quietly

but recieve  no reply from Kurasuma-sensei till the monitors from the front began to beep loudly drawing all the attention of everyone.

"Report! There's an intruder on the mountain sir! Someone gotten past the police line"  the subordinate in charge stated in urgency

With the troops assigned to keep guard..

One of the men frantically ran through the forest. "IT'S MORE THAN ONE!" He panicked aiming his gun in the direction of the intruders. 

Suddenly, several students jumped down from the trees. "AAAAAAAAAAAH!" And that was the last cry he shared with his companions before he passed out.

"This is a nightmare!" another guard exclaimed, also running away, although few students jumped down and began to chase him.

"I can't get a visual on how many!" he reported before he turned around and pointed his gun in the direction of the students.

"Think you can mess with us?!" he said but before he could fire, he was knocked to the ground due to Isogai and Maehara slamming into his shoulder.

"Way to go. Good teamwork, you three." Karma said as he slid out of a tree behind them.

Isogai, Maehara and Mimura nodded, giving him a thumbs up.

"We've lost communication with with Squad D" someone said to another group of guards, who were treading quietly through the forest.

"These sons of bitches are the real deal. Stay alert!" the squad leader  said in caution

But less than a half second after his group responded, one of the men let out a cry of surprise and pain before falling to the ground. another did the same a moment later, courtesy of Hayami and Chiba.

"What the hell.....!" the only guard left yelled as he started to run away, while shouting "WE'VE GOT A SNIPER! OUT POSITION IS  COMPRPMISED! SEN REINFORCEMENTS!---" He was cut of when Hara leaped through the air and landed on his back ,pinning him to the ground.

With the chaos at the mountain grounds due to the intruders the one's at the base were frantically trying to figure out how to deal with the situation as fast as they could.

Zen's POV

"This squad's been neutralized. We're good" I heard Chiba said through the earpiece  that made me nod, guard still up unlike someone....hmmmft