Ball Game

Zen's

I've been in Germany for over a month now, and Father's already heading back to Japan to personally over view a ball game tournament between the students. I stayed behind cause I still need to complete the transfer papers, since buying those shares were a complete success, Maybe I'll take another week or more to properly hand everything to Shu and for me to go back home . "Be careful at your flight Father. I already informed Mother that your coming home first and I'll stay here for another week." I said as I hugged Father to Bid him goodbye though he didn't hugged back and just stood there like a statue. You may be wondering why can I suddenly hug Him out of whim now? Well that was my request from him, to hugged him as much as I'd like. Since I thought maybe physical contact can break the ice, and change his ways at least a little since I saw some tiny bit of improvements since we flew here in Germany.

I also got some news from Karma and the rest of E-class., that I've been missing all the action back there.., Which I'm a bit pissed for. Since we received two transfer students a Robot that they've named Ritsu and Itona which is Koro-sensei's brother with in a human flesh., which I react exaggerated when I heard about it., Then there's Bitch-sensei assassinating Karasuma-sensei that I didn't know how she'd won... Like really bitch-sensei is not the type of assassin that will go for a direct assault, Plus with out her charm she's too exposed.I still wonder about it till now., but what concerned me a lot is that transfer student that they said as Koro-sensei's brother... It means that someone is continuing those experiments, I just dropped the matter for another time since I still got a full plate in my hands, with the transfers of ownership to the back ground check of Koro-sensei. 'I'm not complaining or something since i want to do this. just that I'll be taking my tasks one at a time.'

I've also grew close with Tsuna-ni since I've been helping him with sorting his papers as I also got access to work in his office., Since most of my transactions are in the form of video calls. "Tsuna-ni, Father just left. And please Don't worry he'll Understand that your suffering with this papers and can't see him off. So don't put too much pressure on youself Tsuna-ni" I informed him since his still busy with his paper that most of them are damage reports and paper bills. "Hope Uncle have a safe trip. Man this papers seems no end!" He said frustrated.. "How about i'd bake you some sweets to go along with your tea, So you can take a break for a bit?" I offered as he looked at me with hopeful eyes "I'd Like some strawberry cheese cake please!" he said excitedly with sparkling eyes that made me giggle "Hai. hai." I just laugh it off., since when i started helping him sort his papers I'd baked him multiple sweets so he can still take a break and rest for a while.

"Then I'll leave you here for a while." I said as i smiled at him before heading to the kitchen. With in my One month stay in this mansion I meet everyone who's residing in here and their personalities, which amazed me since with all the chaos present in here,this mansion yet it haven't collapsed. As I finished Baking and informed Tsuna-ni's personal butler about it that it'll be serve along with his tea. I went to the garden with my trustee laptop since its the most peaceful place around here. And work with the market shares again for it to go higher, since I already have the legal documents of those companies and they are already under my care probably since a week ago. That's why I'm tempering with the market prices again to take it back to its original rate or even a bit higher

Time Skip

Later I'll meet some personnel from a thriving bank.So I woke up early Cause I decided to style my hair In half braid for later ,'hmmm Father should reached Japan by now ' I though as I call Karma's number, but his phone just kept ringing, I also called Nagisa but his the same with Karma., I grew worried since both of them didn't answer my calls and the though with all the recent happenings when I'm not around made it even worst by the minute.., then I almost called everyone at E-class but there's no respond.. And that got me frantic "TSUNAAAAAA_NIIIIIIIII" I shout as I ran towards his office. "Tsuns-nicaniborrowyourfastestjet!?" I asked still frantic , out of breath and worried for Class-E "Zen breath, and tell me whats the matter slowly" he said as he try to calm me down by patting my back softly "Can I borrow your fastest jet, I'm just worried since my classmates are not answering my calls" I said almost tearing up "Have you contact your teachers?" he asked as I remembered Kurasuma-sensei., I dialed his number and fortunately he answered "Kurasuma-sensei, Thank God" I said out of relief.