Ignored

Zen's POV

I sat down next to sensei while he explain his past on how The three of them got separated and explained the other two's characteristic which Reborn is the combination of Uncle Rin and him and the Satan himself while Uncle Rin is the number one hacker in the world, that is both Sadistic and capricious in their own way., then the time he got caught by Yanagisawa's men by his apprentice's betrayal .. and he explain the experiments by Yanagisawa on him in detailed and on how he meet Ms. Yukimura and how he Rampaged in the lab and how Ms. Yukimura died and the promised he make before her last breath...

to be honest his story is the pretty tragic one compare to the other two, since the other two just found the Trust with in comrades.., but both haven't found love for a woman like Koro-sensei did., 'And in my opinion that's the sole reason that those two are so cold blooded and heartless' I thought

"Achoo.." Somewhere in Italy a Raven haired with side curls sneeze, pausing at his work... And by work I mean torturing his student with piles and piles of paperwork....

"Hey Dame-Tsuna, If I caught you bad mouthing me inside your head... I'll  triple the work on your table" He said to a gravity defying haired boy.,  "Wa..wait! I didn't... I swear.," He said who is already suffering from his unfinished papers last night and the paper for this day.. "Come on Reborn give me a break!" He yelled as the raven whack his head "Just shut up and finish that you have an appointment at noon" He said glaring at him. enjoying his student's suffering..

In another country...at Russia...

"Achoo.." Another Raven haired doing a stack of paperwork for his boss who selfishly think that is a good idea to have a little vacation in the research lab outer space.... which is giving him a pretty hard time dealing with the unfinished work.

" Someone's bad mouthing me... and If I ever knew who that person is, I'll give him or her all this pent up frustrations, I've got" He said irritated while he keep signing the papers

While listening to Koro-sensei's blabbering I suddenly felt a cold chills all over my body "What the hell with the sudden chills!" I whispered yelled as I shudder as sensei finished his story

"That's my story, boys and girls. The person who thought me how to be a teacher...was none other than Aguri Yukimura, She truly look at people, to respect everyone as equal. Not to define human beings by weakness.." and with that Kayano begun crying as Okuda hugged her, comforting her as they listened to their teacher... "She was wonderful. Through her, I found my purpose in life" He said but I started to cut his voice off as I stared at Karma as he didn't seem to acknowledge my presence 'I really need to talk to apply or hear it from Nagisa on what happened to this devil to suddenly ignore me' I thought as I just look at him..

After that we all went home and I message mother for permission if I can stay at Karma's for the night.., and apparently she said yes with a little reminder that we wanted grandchildren soon.. which I just took it as her style of humor..,

I followed Karma home but he didn't let me in and he insisted for me to head home with is in his cold and not caring voice... His not even being sarcastic nor funny...

"Hey! At Least Tell Me Why You're Avoiding ME!" I yelled at his intercom but I didn't get a response from him... I did that for a couple of time Until I had enough and walk aimlessly... till I noticed that I'm near Nagisa's St..

"I guess I'll be bothering Nagi-chan tonight " I said as I fetch my phone and call his number

(Ring..ring...ring.. click)

"Is that you Nagi?" I asked down casted

"Ze...Zen? are you alright?" he asked confused

"Did I wake you up Nagi?" I asked looking at the crescent moon