Revived

Third Person's POV

Koro-sensei grabbed a hold of 2.0 throat before stabbing  him in the heart. Reaper 2.0 coughed out  blood, his eyes wide.

(The tentacles asked me what I wanted to be,) Reaper 2.0 thought. A transparent human Reaper 2.0 appeared, a hand on the side of koro-sensei's human face, before tearfully saying, "I wanted to be acknowledged by you." The transparent Reaper2.0 returned  to tentacle 2.0 (I wanted.... to be  like you.) Tears ran from  his eyes.

Koro-sensei hugged his former apprentice. "But you are," he said caringly. "You are, and you always have been. More than you understood. If, by chance, we meet again on the other side, lets pick up where we left off." Koro-sensei  said  

as the light slowly drained from 2.0's eyes "so we won't make the same mistakes " He pulled out the knife. Reaper2.0's body disappeared as it passed through the shield.

every one was silent 'No one shouted for joy.' The students  all looked at the sky in silence until Korosensei returned to the ground, standing in front of them.

"Koro-sensei?" Nagisa said desperately "Kayano... She's.." he can't continue as he looked at Kaede.

"Kaede-chan," Kurahashi said tearfully. A few students cried around her. Some people like Zen, Karma, Bitch-sensei and Karasuma-sensei stared blankly at the ground in silence.

"Let's lay her down," Chiba  suggested

Zen can't stand to look at her dead blooded friend , her legs gave in and dropped near Karma and Karasuma's feet, Karma tried to console her but he's also were trap in the same situation.

"No, don't Nagisa," Koro-sensei said.before Nagisa put her down as  Everyone looked at him in questioning grimmed manner.

"I don't want her cells to have too much contact with germs in the  soil" he explained

"Koro-sensei...." 

everyone looked at him for some kind of miracle

"Class, the past you've lost will never come back. I myself made so many mistakes." he said and everyone saw a few tiny white tentacles as it held a sphere of red liquid and showed it to his students. "But we can learn from the past so we don't repeat it." he said that throw everyone off, can't believe that he's giving out lessons at their current situation.

'his right, but it's easy said than done, specially if ones past we're full of regrets that you can't undo' Zen thought, remembering what she had been through.

Cause being a heir is like your always in a game of chess, but with human lives at stake.

She decided look up and see her teacher pleading for a solution, having that thin thread of hope that they can still save their classmate.

"huh? wh-what's this?" Nagisa questioned confused at what his teacher wanted to do.

"It's Kayano's blood and somatic cells," Koro-sensei responded. Everyone gasped softly in shock "I gathered them up before she fell to the ground and stores them in a sterile membrane I made with compressed air"  He said looking at each and everyone of his students to reassure them that he'll protect them to the best of his abilities.

"Y-you did all that in the middle of battle?" Nagisa  asked

"Of course I'd set aside the tentacles meant  for  protecting you." he said taking Kayano's body from Nagisa's arm " Those were the only ones I didn't use for fighting. Okie dokie, then, Now to string all these cells together, one by  one"

Korosensei started to operate on Kayano using his microscopic tentacles. 

He went fast and accurate as he could not to damage her cells and preserved her warmth. 

 Zen kept looking at her hardworking teacher until she noticed  that his somewhat fading, while his explaining something to the class.

she can't take her eyes off him as her tears started to fall one by one... as all of a sudden she realized that her teacher may save her friend  but she can't do anything about his upcoming deadline even with the help of the mafia.

then the next thing she knew Korosensei attached the end of his tentacles to her forearm and began extracting some blood. 

He also ordered Nakamura to gather up the soiled cake as  he wanted  to replenish his energy.

Zen's POV

Everyone rejoiced as Kayano wasrevived but  here I am tearing up, as I looked up to the heavens.

I know sensei noticed my behavior but said nothing as it is almost time.

I'm not sure what to feel right now, I'm glad that Kaya-chan is alive, but I also felt guilty that things didn't turn out the way I calculated them. And the hard slap across my face that Koro-sensei is going to die tonight, weather by  our hands or by that laser. 

I decided to slip at the back as I watched them dog pilled Kaya-chan out of relief.,

"why won't you join your class Zen?" Koro-sensei said suddenly behind me., as the both of us looked at how the class rejoice of Kaya-chan's recovery.

"I just feel conflicted with my feelings sensei... I am glad that Kaya-chan is alive thanks to you but I also feel hateful towards myself for I can't even convinced you to chose to live." I said looking at the ground as I grab a hold of his dress..

"You're well aware that you don't deserve to die like this. Right? maybe uncle Rin and Reborn know some other option "I desperately suggested to him but he just pull  me in an embrace as he whispered something in my ear that made me froze with in his warmth.

Then all of a sudden he fell flat at at the grass. dumbfounded I stared at him he's majestic yellow color stared to grow pale. 

and that's when the class noticed our original situation. needless to say the  graveince is back as the realization hits hem hard. 

'That their teacher is at the brick of death and their out of time, to do anything to help him.'

I saw some clenched their fists and others tear up like I did as we all looked at out pale sensei lying on the grass.