Still Our Father

Zen's POV

At the moment I'm sitting at this corner as I fetched my phone for that distress signal, I also hacked Ritsu for a little memory wipe since It came from the camera's I've installed at Father's office. "This can't be good" I said out loud as I looked through the footage "Oh my God!" I yelled unconsciously and was stunned for a moment as I looked at the blood splattered against the wall while Shu sat there shuddering at the scene as he watched his friends lay at the floor almost lifeless in front of him.. 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!'I thought as I found myself running through the hallways towards Father's Office, as I kept thinking what I just saw while I sprinted to the extent of my capabilities towards Father's office.

And with out knocking I'd kick the damn door open "SHU!" I went straight to my shuddering brother as I kept a close eye to those four exchange students "Shu, Are you alright," I asked worried as I looked over him if he got injured " Are you hurt?" I looked directly in his eyes but his still in daze, as his eyes are still focused at father "God damn it! talk to me!" I coped his face as I shouted frustrated and with that his gaze averted towards me "Z..zen?" He asked "Zen ge..get out of here.!" he said frantically holding both of my shoulders as he repeated that I'd should go, I just hugged him to calm him down a bit as I glared at my Father "What's with your gaze all about Gakuzen?" Father asked normal as if he didn't do anything wrong.. I let go of the hug as I stood up directly facing Father "HAVE YOU ALREADY GONE CRAZY!" I shouted on top of my lungs as the four exchange students looked fearful for my sake while Father looked satisfied at my outburst "ARE YOU STILL HUMAN?!" I asked full of rage and disbelieve at his actions. But he just ignored me "Say, Asano-kun... If you lost, then why isn't the frustration eating you alive?" He asked Shu while I did my best to hide Shu from his view. I glared at him as I try to calm my tone down, since he find it entertaining "You know what, Father? as an educator you failed to teach your students to learn from their flaws and to make use of it." I said in a clam tone but at every word had hidden venom behind.. "in terms on teaching I'd prefer that perverted loving octopus in E-class than your crappy system" I said glaring at him with pure rage as I unconsciously release some of my blood lust that frighten those four at the ground. "That's enough from you young lady." He said losing his composure.."oh, did I hit a nerve?" I asked evilly "might as well tell you that, your nowhere compares to Koro-sensei in terms of teaching." I said and with the last push the atmosphere in this office grew colder than the freezing point "Your not even my real daughter Gakuzen, would you like me to do something about it?" He threatened "well sir, I don't care weather you'd kick me out or not, the point is you can only try to outrun your failure for so long, Unless you learn from it as a stepping stone to be better and wise in the next obstacle that comes around." I said making my point, though I doubt that he would take it to heart, I doubt it. Not until he lost everything he built through the years. He just glared at me as I helped Shu to his feet, As I payed attention to those four exchange students "Can the four of you still stand?" I asked which they just nod, as they slowly stood up and walk towards us while supporting their injury, while I looked intently at Father's direction. "We'll take our leave Father, Do enjoy your day" I said sarcastically as we exit his office.

"Com on I'll send you guys to the infirmary" I said as I guide them the way.. "hope you guys can forgive my Father for what he did" I said head down as all their eyes we're on me "Don't get me wrong, I also didn't like what he did, and I wont encourage him at that, it's just that I understand his reason behind his actions, and he's just got lost his original path, and with that he make his own one at that.. " I said explaining it to them "Stop it Zen, you don't have to defend that monster" Shu said harshly as he could. "His still our Father Shu, Your Father..." I said as I soften my voice "if you'd have took some of your time to understand how Father was hurt in that moment to the extent he changed his ways, then you'd also know how to hold your ground around him." I told him as I left the five of them with the nurse's care. As I climbed the mountain spaced out, Still can't believed on what just happened inside Father's office., "Hey why are you spacing out? Is there a problem?" someone tap my shoulder as I stop walking and looked who was it. "It's nothing to worry about Karma" I said faking a smile, as my mind wondered once again, "you sure?" He asked again as I smiled at him the same way again. "Yeah," I said as I didn't even flinch lying about it "Well lets go we still have to help our saint prince charming do the groceries"I said dismissing his doubt as I drag him towards our classroom.