Identity

Third Person POV

Nagisa looked toward the entrance of the classroom till he saw Kayano poked her head through the doorway, smiling kindly but nervously. She motioned for him to come over, giving a short laugh.

Nagisa blinked. "Hm."

he followed Kayano to their Storage room to help her clean the scattered beads at the floor..

"Aw, man.." Nagisa said sighing "That's going to be a pain to clean up." he said grabbing a broom and started sweeping

"Yeah, I was putting stuff away and my hand slipped. Sorry" Kayano said apologetically. "These are the beads we used for the river in out play." Nagisa turned to her. "I got them on loan from a prop supply store"

"No worries," he reassured her. "We'll tackle it together. Thanks, Nagisa!" Kayano smiled brightly.

They began to sweep the beads into dustpans to dump them back into the box.  "I didn't want to get in the way of everybody's assassination plan, so.., y'know...."

"Aha!" Koro-sensei's voice was heard from the entrance of the shed. Nagisa and Kayano turned to look at him. "I was wondering where the pair of you suddenly disappeared to." he teacher said looking at the two students as Kayano laughed sheepishly. "I'm glad to be of assistance if needed" he offered "Oh! that would be wonderful, sir" that gladly accepted by Nagisa while on the other hand Kayano's facial expression changed as it conveyed nervousness for some reason.

Koro-sensei quickly got to work, shoveling handfuls of beads into a bucket at Mach 20.,

Nagisa smiled at him. (He's got his back to us,) the thought as he began sweeping again. (Defenseless of course, if it were really that simple, we wouldn't have had to work so hard this past year)

Suddenly Koro-senei stopped and turned towards his two students "Something smells fishy."

"Og, during the school festival, we used this place to smoke fish." Kayano immediately answered., As she kneeled and held a dustpan as Nagisa swept some more beads into it. "So many school events," she said to him

"Uh-huh, no kidding" Nagisa responded "Feels weird. Once this is cleared up, They'll all be behind us." Kayano said

"Yeah, lots of memories, though, huh? Makes me think of the first time Koro-sensei showed up here." Nagisa remembered the past event with their teacher and how they grow as a class

Koro-sensei laughed "You children were complete amateurs back then " he said remembering how he love the look on their face the first time he entered the class

"I know I couldn't get anywhere near you!" Nagisa said amused as he thought of Sugino's first assassination  attempt "Neither could Sugino" He said that made him laugh as he also remember Karma's entertaining attempt..

"Oho!"Koro-sensei suddenly exclaimed, holding an open dirty magazine while blushing  "Another of Okajima's hidey holes, I assume" I said as I sweat dropped looking at our teacher in a blushing mess

While the both of them are distracted Kayano at the back smiled to herself. 'This class let me do so much stuff I'd have never done on my own.' she thought back to when the class had been introduced to the pool.

She's sat in a water tube, a Koro-sensei beach ball in her hands. "Not to be ungrateful, but this is kind sad. First of all, I can't even swim!"

Then, when she had led the pudding assassination plan. "When my mind's fixed on something, I just keep rolling, I guess!"

"That's what it is to be an assassin! Not even your close friends get to see your true blade!" she recalled the times when she almost can't bear with it as the events slowly changed her mind about her own personal mission.