Midterms

Zen's POV

Currently I'm just sitting here while dipping my feet into the water, After I made up my mind to do a complete research on Koro-sensei, I put it upon myself to relax and be one with mother nature. 'having Shu ignoring me kept me on edge at home and with the hostility of my classmates is really stressing me out. Hyst.... at least I'm not restricted and I can still do whatever I want' With that last though, I cheered up a bit. Then all of a sudden the wind pick up, but its not the breezy relaxing blow of wind, but its a strong and dusty one. "That direction.." I said as i hurriedly put on my shoes and dash towards the direction, 'It came from the Old campus,' I thought as I run faster. As the campus came to view and there's a dark cloud looming from the school yard.

I run as fast as I could then I saw Koro-sensei up in the air, swirling with a dark purple face. I know Koro-sensei may also be pissed of what the class said, but I didn't think that it was to this point. "A word of advice from me to you, as you walk that fine line: Those who can't wield the second blade aren't qualified to be assassins!" Sensei said. And with that i get why he did this "Koro-sensei, your just showing off" I said looking at him making a hurricane, I shielded my eyes since dust are everywhere. Sensei I swear you'll get an earful from me after this. as my hair flew everywhere. "The yard was very uneven and full of weeds. I tidied it up." I heard sensei said as i open my eyes to see that, the yard was now fully paved sports area with a lane for running and soccer field.

I heard Koro-sensei told the class something but i wasn't paying attention, as I took the new sports field to account. I forgot to write down that Koro-sensei is a super mutant that can obliterate the earth if he wishes to, and this field is just a tiny tip of an ice berg. Insanely surreal, sometimes I think that I might be in a manga story, since this octopus is just impossible to completely comprehend logically. And with that I massage my temples since there's a coming headache on the way. "HUH!" I heard the class yelled in surprised , that got me out of my trance and make me focused on what Koro-sensei said that made them surprised. "I want you all in the top 50 after tomorrows Midterm." I smiled at his passion for teaching, at least this is the healthy way to learn. he kept grinning while the class still processing the information he just gave.

As soon as i Saw sensei's grin, I leak out half of my blood lust directly towards him that only he can notice. Koro-sensei tensed up and nervously look at my way, I only grinned at him as my hair is all over the place, untamed and somewhat the other half defies gravity. "Oh! Koro-sensei, Can we have a little chat after this?" I asked as I went to the group who's still in state of shock. as soon as I stood besides Karma. Karma and I gave each other a nod, simply meaning that we both acknowledge each other's company "nice hair." He said as he grinned while I just bore holes at him for reminding me that, then the rest of the class shouted a loud 'WHAT!' after that I spaced out again, thinking of the probabilities in Fathers point of view. Since I must think like him to have a clue of his next move, before I make my own move. I could use the cameras I installed but It'll contradict what I believe in and I'll be another one of Fathers creation if I do that. So I'll just have to trust my capabilities for now, and be sure not to fall from the top to set an example to everyone. 'that even you'll doing the things you love like sports or baking and cooking or just even messing around. You can still reach the top in a healthy way.' Everyone may not be the same but everyone has freedom, Why not enjoy it while we still have it?

"You also need to apologize to Zen-san for the harsh things you've said" with that I was drag back to reality. Everyone is looking at me, everyone all have the same apologetic smile "Eh?", "Sorry for what we said to you earlier Zen-san" Nagisa said, Even though his not the one who said it. "yeah, sorry" Terassaka-san said "It's fine, I didn't take it to heart. And I did parcially looked down on you at that time, so I'm also sorry." i said to them and smiled at them, Karma looked at me with questioning look but i eyed him that, I'll explain it later. As I don't want my red haired friend to put wasabi in terasaka-san's nose. "Oh, By the way Koro-sensei about that talk, I meantioned." i asked sweetly , eyes glinting as if saying 'dare to run, and I'll send you to hell and back'. He's starting to sweat and shake as i took a step forward "Do you know, what you did is dangerous? Did you take account that, You could have blinded someone with that strong dusty wind, You created?! And thanks to you my hair is in a complete mess.! " I kept yelling my rants at his irresponsible nature when he feels like showing off. cause he sometimes forget some major details that he should took account of. While I kept my rants directed to Koro-sensei, I heard chuckles and giggles from the class. "Ah, Zen-san..." someone said from the group, as I stop my rants, and look at them "I'm sorry for the things I've said earlier and Thank you for worrying for us, and if you don't mind We'd like to be your friend" Nakamura-san said, that shocked me a bit since their walls are crumbling down with all their hospitality towards me, "Hai... I'd love to be part of this class and be your friends" I said as my eyes starts to sting a bit.