The End Game

Zen's POV

I leap from tree to tree to speed up towards the classroom and when I got there, I found sensei just landed from the top of the dome.

"SENSEI!"  I shouted gaining his attention

"Zen... what are doing here?" he asked startled by my presence.

"I haven't gone home sensei, by the way what's with the dome? " I asked as soon as I neared him

"it seems that this is an anti-matter barrier to prevent me  from escaping till the next shot of that beam awhile ago" he explained that made me a little worried and raged. 

"and the probability that they would lunch a full 100 percent for the next shot is high. those despicable rats!" I said  as I faced sensei seriously.

"sensei. ill ask you this for the last time would you rather be saved  or killed?" I asked full of seriousness.

"as I've told the rest of the class. I wished to be killed but you are welcome to try and save me." he said cheekily 

"Then would  you mind if I inject this to you?"  I asked as I showed him the syringe that contains a pure black substance.

"I am not sure if this will save you nor kill you sensei, It may depend solely on your willingness to live or die." I said seriously looking straight at his beady eyes

"I assume that its a form of poison either to counter the anti-matter cells in my body  theory" he asked which i just  nod then a tentacle  picked the syringe from my possession and inject it for himself.

silently we wait for something to happen but, as the seconds and minutes passed there's none, that made me tear up

"I'm Sorry....I'm sorry" I said sobbing as I can't stop the waterworks along with the heavy feeling of failure to save a dear  teacher.

"poor child, you've tried your best and that's enough for someone like me." he said coaxing me as I cry my eyes out..

"Sensei we still need you! some other students needs you......*sob...sob* so please don't give up on life. I beg of you *sob*"

Third Person's POV

While the target is trying his best to calm his student at the top of the mountain, the rest of E-class at the military base were still confused at what's going on with all the soldiers and reporters all of a sudden. 

"Mr. Kurasuma, what  happened to Koro-sensei?"Isogai asked.

"I'm afraid we're out of time, the government had no choice but to initiate their endgame strategy before it was too late." Karasuma told the class, who was gathered in front of him.

Karma stood at the back leaning against some large boxes, while the others stood with the group.

Karasuma still used his authoritative government demeanor rather than his less formal teacher one.

"End strategy" Isogai asked

"So is that what this  barrier is all  about? "Takebayashi asked.

"The barrier is just a means of keeping him from being able to escape. In a week, we'll use a high powered laser to finish the job." He explained as the class gasped

"your  kidding me!"  Maehara said angrily as he leaned forward, "This was our Assassination."

"Well your efforts have not been unappreciated, but now it's time for you to step aside." he said without turning to face Maehara. as the class showed a face of anger, hurt, and confusion.

"This isn't fair! Why didn't you tell us anything?" Kurahashi protested

"That's not cool sir, We were supposed to assassinate him and now were being dealt out?" Kataoka said sternly

"Come on Mr. Karasume please! You've gotta tell them to let us in there" Nagisa begged

but the teachers expression didn't changed  "The mountain's been fortified. I'm sorry, elite forces  have  established a perimeter. there are no openings to betaken advantage of. your work is done here." he said dismissively closing his eyes

"No, It's not." a shadow covered Nagisa's eyes as Kurasuma looked at him in surprise.

"There's too much we still haven't talked to him about, so many things we want to try! If you're not gonna help us, then GET OUT OF OUR-"Nagisa got cut off as Karasuma grab him his forearm and the front of his coat ,  slamming him to the ground.

while the class watched in shock, unsure how to respond.

"you know i can't let you in right now! This is national policy!" Karasuma said firmly.

Everyone gasped at their teacher's actions.

"Now, you listen and listen good" Karasuma stood,  holding Nagisaup off theground by the front of hiscoat. "Do not give me a hard time."he said as heglared straight into Nagisa's wide eyes. 

"Is that clear?" He said while nagisa didn't reply 

"Give it up, Nagisa. He's not on our side . Just another stiff collared company man. When push come to shove, only thing a guy like him ever does is follow orders to save his skin." Karma said at the back of the tent .

as Kurasuma released Nagisa and faced away from the students. "You're damn right." he said as he turn his back on them "My orders are to protect the people I'm entrusted with at all cost. Bottom line: one way or another, he has to be killed. Who does the honor isn't up to you" he walked out the tent but the class still heard his orders  to another soldier to escort them to a secure area.

that made the class snap out from all the shock and their pent up emotions resurfaced.

"Son  of a Bitch!"Terasaka said  "Do you believe this bullshit?" he asked no one

"Did you hear what he said?" he turned to him, as he asked in a low voice.

"What?"

"About giving him  a hard time?  I have a feeling he didn't just choose those words at random." he said analyzing what their teacher said.

"Don't you get it? Think back to what he told us earlier." Nagisa said that made the rest of  the class understand his point.

as the class discus the new information they found out about their teachers words.

Their target with Zen at the top of the mountain were forcefully separated by the government military troops.

"Asano Gakuzen, you are  to be detained for breaching government private project. for your safety please come with us in peace." an agent said at the crying girl

"No *sob...sob*.Please let me stay he....here a little more longer *sniff..  sniff*" she said still  in tears while hugging her sensei tighter  

"we're sorry miss but you have to come with us." the soldier said yanking  her arm off of the octopus

"No...! SENSEI! PLEASE!" she grimaced as her heart sunk to see her teacher just shock his head as to say not to the soldiers

"Sensei!..." she cry out for him as they cuff her hands  dragging her further and further away from the classroom

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she cried out once more as she kept trashing to set free, but unfortunately all her strength left her body since she found out that the potion she made failed.  And their teacher is still going to die one way or another.

----------------------------------------------------------------