Faded

Zen's POV

The next Morning came and everyone thanked me as our little stunt last night was successful.. and it somewhat solved some of the issues in their relationships with their parents. And Ritsu informed me that the video went viral across the globe as some celebrity watched and heard our record that it circulated through the internet., and almost everyone in the main campus didn't let me through as they asked me as of when did we pull that off. I also heard from father that it was sweet of us to turn the tables against him that feud another one of our fights.

"Koro-Sensei, I would like you to keep this., this record was written with the inspiration that you gave us, the courage that you pass unto us, made it being on assassination or in class, Sensei you've been there when they turned their backs on us and didn't give up on us. I might forget some of my memories with this class but I wish not to forget about you Sensei, though I'm afraid that I might, so please do me a favor don't forget of me sensei " I said as I gave him the record that we made at the teacher lounge as the two of us talk "Thank you Zen, I will do everything in my power to help you" sensei said full of seriousness "Thank you sensei but I'm telling you that I'm not going through memory shock which where they wanted to shock my brain to restore my memories" I said a bit scared to that idea. "What about acupuncture Zen? " he asked curiously "I already tried it when I've first confirmed about it." I said casting my hair down as I don't want sensei to see my eyes " let me help you preserve your memories by taking a lot of pictures of everyone in class and when the time you've forget about it, I'll be the one to explain it to the class" sensei lift my head for me to see him smiling at me as I also return the smile.

After the talk with sensei I head down the mountain hoping I could talk with Shu, as I also forgot my days in A-class before I got transferred to E-class., As I walk towards Shu's class while I dodge the students who wanted to get to know me to gain popularity as they see the video on how I treat E-class....or in other words how I made E-class go viral and famous , which is irritating that's why I want to avoid them. Then When I reach my destination, I knocked at the door three times and say "May I excuse for Shu please" I said and soon after Shu opened the door.,
"What is it that you want Gakuzen" he said in a cold note. "I know you also don't like what I posted last night the same with father but, please hear me out Shu" I said in a shaky voice and teary eyes , that got his attention as I've never cried in the open. "Please Shu I'm begging you, just a little bit of your time" I asked tears flowing none stop.., "Fine lets head somewhere we can talk " he said as he started walking and I just followed him still tears are flowing., when we reach the green house at the back of the school he sat at the pavement while I stayed standing "So? what is this all about Gakuzen?" he asked as he crossed his arms and legs "Shu, I'm lost, please tell me what I am like when I first came to A-class and how was I in my stay there went, what did I do? how did I cope with it?" I asked still crying that made him looked at me in confusion "Why are you suddenly asking this Zen?" he asked as he grab my wrist a bit tight "Shu I', I'm starting to forget things that happened since mother brought me to your home as I regain my lost ones " i finally explained to someone other Koro-Sensei about my situation. "Does mother know about this?" He asked me with a shaking voice which I just shake my head and bend down crying my hearts off "Shu I don't want to forget " and with that he hugged me trying to comfort me "have you talked this out to your friends?" he's trying to know if, I already told someone other than him, which I've lied as I shook my head as a NO "when are you planning to tell them?" he asked concerned of my well being and relationship with my friends "I don't have the heart to do so." I said hugging him back "then when will you tell mother and father about this?" He asked again "I don't know, I really don't know" I cried as for the second time I let my self cry with no care. "Shu promise me, that If I ever really forget everything from the day mother brought me home to this point, please help me explain it to our parents . cause If I really did forget everything .,I'd already asked Tsuna-nee to take me to Germany as I recover from it."I said and he got no choice but to agree as I look pitiful and hopeless "If that's how I can help then I'll do it, anything else you wish for me to do Zen?" he asked with warmth in his voice "Keep this secret for now, and please tell me what happened back then as a bed time story. I really wish to figure out or recover from this before graduation as I want to treasure this memories till my last breath" I said calming down as my older brother, Shu cress my back to assure me that everything is going to be fine and back to normal. It took sometime for me to calm down and it's already afternoon., which means I ditched class again and I drag Shu along with me. I decided to ditch it through and walk the way home, leaving my bag at school., I picked up my phone and called someone as I wait for him to answer, and with a couple of rings she answered my call.. "Hey, I need your help with something , please come meet me at this location ***** Cafe ***** St"