✧ KBS GAYO ✧

⋰˚☆ Fai's Feels "KBS Gayo 2019 Behind"

"Don't be so hesitant when you sing, it comes off as nervous and unprepared," Fai's vocal coach advised.

Fai spoke up, "I feel like I'm thinking too much of how the song goes because it's so different from the released version."

"When was the last time you heard this version?"

"Three years ago when I wrote it, but now it feels so different like the lyrics aren't what they were in the past. I feel nervous doing it this way."

"How come? You'll do well."

"I hope."

>Cut

"Hello," Fai said to the camera, sitting in her car, "I'm currently on the way to the SM building because I have a collab stage to prepare for."

>Cut

"We Young Russian Roulette remix," Chenle said smiling, "I'm excited to perform with my favourite person again." Fai shot Chenle a look and he started to cough clearing his throat, "Noona, my favourite noona again."

"It's been 2 years since we've performed this stage," Jeno said, the camera pointing to the group of 7 who were standing right at the centre of the practice room.

Jisung spoke up, "Jaemin hyung hasn't performed it."

"Oh yeah. Fai performed We Young before I ever did." Jaemin agreed.

"I've been a NCT Dream member for longer than you have," Fai said with her arms crossed.

"Why are your arms crossed? You look like you want to beat me up."

>Cut

Clips inserted: The group practising the choreography

Fai dropped to the floor dramatically, "Why does it have to be so tiring?"

Jisung laid down next to Fai, "I know, its so much work for no reason."

Soon enough everyone was laying on the floor catching a breath. Jeno asked, "Should we go for flirtatious facial expressions?"

"Keep the flirtiness for Boom, let's do a mixture of both flirtatious and bright. Hot and Young, you know? Like, wink but have a cheeky smile as well."

Jaemins turned to face Fai, "You probably already practiced facial expressions didn't you?"

"Of course I did, I played the song like three times in the shower."

"Is that how you do it noona?" Jisung asked, "How you always have good facial expressions on stage?"

"Honestly yeah. Like when I'm in the shower I practice facial expressions, then I go sit in front of the mirror to practice and perfect it. You look like an idiot while doing it."

Jeno added, "But it's the most effective."

>Cut

Haechan held Fai's camera and started to speak quickly, "This is Haechan from Haechan cam with a viewer rating of 37.5% Today we are here preparing for the end of year KBS Gayo Daechukjae. First of all let's talk to our Fai."

"Hi," Fai said plainly to the camera which was shoved in front of her face.

"Have you eaten?" Haechan asked, facing her.

"Yes.. I have."

"What'd you eat?"

"I ate," Fai was about to start listing what she had eaten but Haechan jokingly leaned over to peck Fai's cheek. Fai chased after Haechan, hitting his back repeatedly.