✧ MARK & FAI ✧

Mark and Fai were hanging out in some random park close to Fai's dorm. Earlier in the evening, the two went to attend the concert EXO will have as they started their tour. After the concert ended, they visited EXO, Suho invited the two to eat with the group however they rejected the offer as Fai had a curfew set by her company and frankly they both knew it would be really awkward.

The two were sitting on the bench, Fai looked up to the sky, "It sucks that we can't see the stars, I bet they look really pretty."

Mark looked up at the sky as well, "Yeah, I don't think there are any places in this country where we can see the stars."

"I reckon there is," Fai looked back down, "It doesn't matter, I wouldn't be able to go see it."

"Mmm, we're too busy."

The two stayed silent for a couple of minutes until Fai broke it, "I seriously have no idea how we do it."

"Do what?"

"Do this...us."

"It's not like we got good at this long-distance thing from the get-go, it took time." Mark put his arm around Fai's shoulders and kissed the side of her head, "You're thinking too much."

"Do you think we'll know each other in the next life?"

"I hope so...I want you to be there. Even if we aren't lovers, I just feel like you've become such a staple on my life that it's impossible to think about anything and not picture you there."

"Why do you always say the cutest things?"

"Come on your turn."

"You're a great person."

"My girlfriend writes songs and she can't say anything cute to me."

"Something that was not going well, in a short conversation with you everything looks better," Fai sang the lyrics to Jet Lag which is the song Mark wrote.

"And she thinks she can use my lyrics...God help me."

"I'm really bad at saying fluffy stuff."

"No you're not. You may not be really blatant and upfront about it, but you do and say a lot of small things which are heartwarming to me."

"Does it feel like your heart would burst?"

"Everything you do makes me feel like that."

Fai flicked her hair back, "I have that effect on people."

Mark started to laugh, "Don't get too ahead of yourself."

"Um excuse me," Someone approached both Mark and Fai bowing to them, "I'm a huge fan, can you sign this?"

Fai looked at the girl caught off guard, "Woah..Yeah of course. Do you have a pen?"

"Yes, I do."

"What's your name?" Fai asked.

"Yoona."

"Pretty name," Fai muttered and started to right a small note to Yoona.

Mark decided to start a conversation as they waited for Fai, "What's your favourite song?"

"No is my favourite song," Yoona answered, "Its really empowering."

"Mmm," Mark nodded, "I'm glad, this country needs songs which empower women."

"The beauty standards here are really toxic," Fai shrugged, "It's disgusting, no one should feel compelled to suit any type of beauty standard because others tell them to."

"At the end of the day, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder," Mark said, "People should change if they want to do it for themselves, not for others. No one else's opinion matters but yours."

"What's the point of wanting to look beautiful in the outside if your inside is ugly." Yoona said, "I don't understand that logic."

"That's true," Fai nodded. She then gave Yoona her signed album back with a smile, "Here you go."

"I want to thank you for everything. Your music is really relatable to me, I've learnt so much from the things you say and I feel like I have devolped to be a good person because of you."

"Aw oh my god," Fai covered her face, "Don't say that, it makes me really emotional."

"I'm being serious."

Fai stood up giving Yoona a hug, "Thank you. Really, thank you so much, it means a lot to me."

"Your welcome," Yoona bowed slightly to Fai, the three said their goodbyes and Yoona went on her way.

"Want to go get some drinks?" Mark asked Fai.

"I have practice tomorrow at nine, so the answer is no I can't sir." Fai looked at Mark
who was still sat on the bench, "Can I get a hug from you?"

Mark stood up wrapping his arms around Fai, Fai took a deep breath and released it as if she was releasing all her stress. Mark let out a small laugh, "You really needed this one don't you?"

"It feels like all my nervousness suddenly vanished."

"What are you nervous about?"

Fai let go of the hug, "I've been thinking about the tour a lot. Like what if people are really disappointed by it? Practice these days have been terrible."

"You're too harsh on yourself Fai." Mark squished Fai's cheeks, "Don't do that. Just because you feel like you're struggling in practice it doesn't mean you're failing."

"I know."

"If you ever want to talk about it, you know you can with me right?"

"Mhmm," Fai looked into Mark's eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Do you want to walk me home?"

"You live like five minutes away."

"Alright," Fai started to walk away, she looked back to Mark, "I'll text you later."

"Okay okay fine, I'll walk you home," Mark ran over to Fai's side, held her hand and kissed it.

"Ew!" Fai screamed jumping around the street, "Don't do that!"

"Come back let me kiss your hands one more time!"

"No go away! I'll walk myself home."

- - -

⋰˚☆ FunkWav's Thoughts

Thoughts? You guys asked for the fluff and I tried, I'm not sure this is good though.