✧ FAI'S HABITS ✧

⋰˚☆ Throwing her head back while laughing This is a habit which people find cute

˚ Throwing her head back while laughing
This is a habit which people find cute. Fai would throw her head back whenever she would laugh, this usually causes her to stumble or lose her balance which causes her to laugh harder.
Example:

"We're sitting on stools today which is a big problem." Jeno said, officially starting their video.

Fai asked Jeno, "Wait, why would it be a problem?"

Jaemin explained, "Because whenever you laugh you throw your whole body back and it always ends up with u falling."

"Funny for you to think any of you will be able to make me laugh today," She muttered. Jeno glared and shoved Fai off the stool, "That's abuse! That's literally abuse. I'll take you to the police!

"Cry me a river."

"No I can't allow this. I'm not going to allow any of you to disrespect me any further."

Renjun looked at both Jaemin and Jeno confused, "Wait who is this? Do any of you know this girl?"

Taken from Youtube Video: Making Perfume For Our Coming of Age Ceremony (with Fai, Jaemin, Jeno & Renjun)

Posted on: Bighit Fai and NCT Daily

13,671,701 views • May 20, 2019

⋰˚☆ Maintaining eye-contact and smiling whenever someone is speaking to her.
This is a habit Fai never knew she had until someone pointed it out to her, it would happen subconsciously. When someone would be speaking directly to Fai, she would give them all of her attention and a small smile as they spoke. People say it's as if she's trying to read their soul. Fans thought that this was something she only did during fan meets with her fans, until it started to be caught on camera when she was with her friends.
Example:

Fai smiled and maintained eye contact as a Destiny expressed her feelings towards her, "Your music is really inspiring to me. You express your umm...your uh emotions really clearly and g-genuinely..."

"What?" Fai laughed lightly, "Why are you stuttering, is something wrong?"

"You're staring at me and it makes me feel nervous."

Fan Meeting | October 25, 2018

⋰˚☆ Blinking quickly
Fai blinks just like everyone else on this planet; but her blinks become even faster when she's nervous or annoyed. She may look calm on the outside, but those eye blinks don't lie.
Example:

"Your eyes..." Haechan pointed out.

"What about them?"

"You were blinking so quickly. Are your eyes okay?"

"Because you're annoying me!"

V-Live | September 14, 2017

⋰˚☆ Being a little bit too loud
Fai speaks and sings incredibly loudly, she claims that it's because she has weak ears but her manager doesn't care and refuses to reply back to her if she doesn't speak quietly. She also screams quite often at everything, people find it funny and cute. It's just a natural thing that she does.
Example:

"Jinyoung Oppa!" Fai called out, "Manager Oppa!"

"Shhh. I know you're a singer, but stop being so loud. My ear drums will burst if you keep on screaming into my ear. Stop it," Jinyoung scolded the girl.

"I can't tell if I'm being loud or not."

⋰˚☆ Walking into everything
Fai walks into everything and to her staff it's quite worrying. She's never walked into a pole while in the streets or anything, but she's often walking into walls while taking a turn or into tables which give her bruises quite often.
Example:

"Today will be a good day, I feel it. Sound-check really well today and-," Fai was cut off by herself since she walked into the edge of a wall, "Ow."

Taken from Youtube Video: Fai's Feels: 2017 MMA Behind

Posted on: Bighit Fai

9,671,701 views • December 6, 2017

- - -

⋰˚☆ Bonus: Fai's Social Media Updates

- - -

- - -

⋰˚☆ FunkWav's Thoughts

So, thoughts on the book? like it? hate it? any improvements? any requests? any changes you'd like to see happen? all feedback is appreciated & needed! be as harsh as you'd like