✧ FAI'S FEELS 04 ✧

⋰˚☆ Behind The Scenes of my Discography

Posted on: BigHit Fai

15,671,701 views • April 14, 2019

(On screen texts will be in [], italicized text are actions )

Fai: Hi Destinies! Today's Fai's Feels will be a lengthy video. This video has footage dating back all the way to my debut days in 2016. You will be shown behind the scenes of my discography, how songs are chosen and how songs are presented in meetings in order for it to be picked as a potential title track or b-side. Now, these will not feature all the songs I have contributed in, I have carefully selected five songs that I think you guys would be interested in.

>Cut

[May 13, 2016. 15:30]

BangPD: So, we have established that Rookie is the title track. Without a doubt, we will have no further discussions about that. Let's see potential B-sides from the demos we have. Fai I've heard that you've written a few songs, would you mind presenting the one you feel is the best?

F: Yes, umm. She searched through her papers messily.

BPD: Are you nervous?

F: Yes.

BPD: Did you write the topline, a verse or what?

F: I wrote the pre-chorus and chorus.

BPD: Tell me about the song before we play the demo.

F: Well from a musical standpoint, the song is meant to sound dreamlike sort of like an Anime theme song. With a lot of instrumentals. The lyrics are meant to be about reassuring and protecting a person so they can open up. That the pain and sadness from struggling are over, it's meant to try to help the person struggling and telling them that their suffering is no more.

BPD: So the song is meant to be comforting.

F: Yes.

BPD: Alright, let's listen to the demo then.

>Cut

BPD: I really like it, the song has a lot of potential.

Pdogg: The instrumentals are very good, there's a good base to build off of. I have a friend, Jinli, he's apart of a trio and I think if we get them on this track and help complete it then we will have a hit.

>Cut

[September 4, 2017]

BPD: Fai, any songs?

F: I have two. One is called Heat.

BPD: Tell me about it.

F: Do you know how in life there often is that someone who will always leading and pushing you to achieve everything?

BPD: Sure.

F: Well for hot air balloons, the one that's leading them are clouds. That's the message.

Slow Rabbit: Burst out laughing. Cute

BPD: Okay... well I see the vision, there is potential with that message.

F: There is! This is title track material!

BPD: Fai sweetie, I'm happy that you're now feeling more confident to share how you feel with us. But please don't get ahead of yourself. Everyone laughs. Let's play the demo.