✧ SOOMPI 04 ✧

Another Song Writing Credit for Fai

19/06/2019

Fai is an extremely talented idol who occasionally writes songs. Some of her best songs are ones she has written, one being her major hit from January, Gotta Go, in which she said she was inspired to write the song when she watched Cinderella.
In addition, Fai also has three song writing credits for BTS: Epiphany, Spring Day and Jamais Vu.

Fans suspected that the songs which Fai have written will only BigHit songs. That was until Stray Kids came along. Stray Kids released a new compilation album: Clé 2, with the title track Side Effects one hour ago. A side track on the album is 19, written by member Han Jisung and also by Fai.

During the Stray Kids showcase Han said, "I didn't know Fai before we wrote the song. Two of the members knew her personally, but I just knew of her. We met during The Fact Music Awards in April, two days later we had a session and we wrote the song in about three hours. Our aim of the song is to reflect the realisation and emotions of a teenagers once they transition into adulthood which is what we are experiencing now."
When asked if he would write an other song with Fai, he answered, "I enjoyed writing the song and I would like to write an other song with her if she is willing to write one with me as well."

BigHit have announced that Fai will release her 2nd full length album, Flourishing, on the 24th of June, a week from today. As of now, the track list has not been released and it does not seem that an other Fai and Jisung collab will be on it's way.

The team over at Soompi wishes both Fai and Stray Kids success with their comebacks this summer.

- - -

⋰˚☆ Funkwav's Thoughts
Hey, sorry for not updating :/ i'll try to update more often! i've been really addicted to animal crossing so my life is occupied with that mrignt now. anyways thoughts? someone asked for more stray kids interactions
does anyone have any requests they'd like to see?