✧ FAI BEING MENTIONED BY OTHER IDOLS 02 ✧

⋰˚☆ When Jimin exposed Fai on twitter for eating sand

⋰˚☆ Jessica Jung (Ex Girls Generation)

"I met Fai in 2016 when she first debuted, I met her through Krystal my other sister. Krystal and her always joke around that they're sisters because they look so alike, but with all seriousness I actually do at this point consider her as my other younger sister. I feel really angry when I see people spreading hate or rumours about her because she doesn't deserve it. People hate on Fai for the smallest things, she's just a teenage girl and she deserves to live her life."

⋰˚☆ When Taemin called Fai while on a Variety Show

Taemin: Fai! Do you know the choreo of Drip Drop?

Fai: What's that?

Taemin: The song! Fai don't be like this. We need to perform the song together soon.

Fai: Oppa, I'm a bit busy.

Taemin: Ahhh this child. I'm hanging up.

Fai: I do want to perform with you some day!

⋰˚☆ Eric of The Boyz

"I know Fai, but at the same time I don't. Like we kind of know each other, but we don't have each other's number or anything. We were in the same class in the second year of high school, fun fact. A close friend of mine is Felix from Stray Kids and those two were friends since childhood. But, she's charming and she knows how to maintain really good eye contact which was very...Actually I don't think I should say that. At least I can say that she's a good project partner. I don't think she likes me though."

⋰˚☆ Hwasa of Mamamoo

"I think it's one thing to have good stage presence in a group and it's an other to have good stage presence while you're solo. I've experienced it myself, my first solo stage was bad because I didn't know how to carry myself. When you're in a group, you have to make the audience give their attention whereas when you're solo their attention is already on you, your job is to then maintain their attention. I really respect Fai, she's so young but she knows how to carry herself on stage. Even though I'm older than her and I have more experience than her, she's still someone I can learn a lot from as a soloist. Also, I think it's really cute that she's a fan of the group."

⋰˚☆ When Jeno exposed Fai for sleeping in the gym.

"I've been to the gym with Fai a couple of times.... She's very weird in the gym though. She sings a lot on the treadmill which I don't mind that much because I do it too, it helps with stamina and singing live. But one second she's doing leg work and the next she's on the floor sleeping. She said that's how they work out in Australia, but I don't think that's true... Anyways. Do you and Fai have abs? I unfortunately know the answer to that question but it isn't my place to say. It's her body not mine. You should probably ask her and if she wants to answer then she will. As for me...I'll tell you when I'm sixty."

⋰˚☆ Zico mentioning Fai in a live

"My favourite artist at the moment is Fai. I know it's a bit unexpected but I've been enjoying her whole discography at the moment, she's very good at what she does and so young as well. I want to collaborate with her one day. Actually we did have a collaboration prepared, but it fell through unfortunately. Hopefully one day it can happen."

⋰˚☆ Ariana Quote Replying Fai's tweet

⋰˚☆ Taehyun of TxT mentioning Fai on VLive

"Once Fai Noona texted our group chat saying that she bought us a tin of ice cream for us all to share in the fridge. A couple of hours later we go to the company and check the fridge but there was no ice cream. Soobin was convinced that she was lying about the ice cream to mess with us, it turns out that she ate all the ice cream without realising it... As expected from Noona."

⋰˚☆ Minhyuk of Monsta X mentioning Fai on VLive

"Of course I know Fai, we'll not personally but we're aware of each other's existence and we respect each other. She's pure, she's very innocent. Once our rehearsals overlapped and I saw her monitoring her performances, her eyes were terrifying. She looked so serious, you would never expect eyes like that would belong to her."

⋰˚☆ Tzuyu of Twice

"Fai and I are friends...I think. We went out together a couple of days ago and I had fun. I don't know why it took us so long to hangout together, but I really like her. I think she considers me as a friend, I know I do."

⋰˚☆ Haechan on Vlive

"Fai's really close to my twin sister, it annoys way more then I thought it would. She speaks to her and hangs out with her a lot. I once asked her who she preferred more and she was like, of course it's you, but her true colours were shown when she ditched me for my sister. I think I'm jealous."

⋰˚☆ Yeonjun on Vlive

"She once texted me, Your hips don't lie. That's when I knew, she's strange."

⋰˚☆ Chaeyeon of IZ*ONE

"Fai is an inspiration to anyone who wants to be in this career. I know that I'm good, but I'm not as good as her. She has set the bar really high and I don't see any pure idol soloist can beat her. I hope to learn more from her in the future."