✧ MARK & FAI ✧

⋰˚☆ September 03, 2019

"I need to tell you something," Mark said slowly.

"Okay, what about?" Fai asked, sitting across of Mark. She was confused, Mark looked incredibly serious and Fai wasn't sure what could possibly make him look this way, aside from a breakup.

"So," Mark started, "You know how you have a concert in Sydney?"

"Please don't tell me that you can't come because that would be so irritating."

Mark held Fai's hand, "I'm sorry, I'm getting really busy. Especially during the time of your concert, I don't know how I can find the time to travel all the way to Sydney and back."

"Woah, you really are terrible," Fai scoffed, "Back in May I rearranged my whole schedule for you to make sure I got to Vancouver in time just to be there for one day. Why can't you do the same for me?"

"It's easier for you, you're one person I have to go through my schedules with a whole group."

"You told me just last week you can come."

"I know, it just popped up today."

Fai let out a sigh, she knows practice is important to Mark and it isn't anyone else's but SM's fault for not spacing out Mark's personal schedules correctly, "Alright, there's nothing we can do. You have to be there for practice"

"Thank you," Mark said, the two stayed silent for a while until Mark spoke up again, "Fuck Felicity. You know you're acting really self-centred you're acting right now? I barely have time to breathe and you're just stacking stress on top of it."

"If I'm as self-centred as you say I am, I wouldn't have sat on a plane for fourteen hours just to see your three-hour performance you fucking dick-head."

"This is exactly what I mean!" Mark yelled. Fai blocked out whatever Mark was saying as she stared at the wall ahead of her, "Why aren't you listening to me?"

"Because you're trying to pick a fight with me and I'm not up for it."

"I'm not picking a fight, I'm trying to tell you what's bothering me."

"Big guy, I already said it's fine that you can't come. I know how practice is important for you, what else do you want me to say? I'm not going to drag this argument on for any longer. If you want to carry on barking, then do it to the wall," Fai stood up, "I'm going to go home."

Mark let out a sigh, "It's late, let me walk you home."

Fai brushed passed Mark, grabbing her bag from his table, "It's fine Mark, you obviously don't want me around. I can manage."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Fai V-Live September 04, 2019

"Where is Mark? God knows where Mark is, probably in his practice room avoiding the world. He's a mess."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Mark V-Live September 04, 2019

"Fai called you a mess earlier today on live.... The problem with Felicity is that she's in a world of her own, meaning sometimes she's a little bit unaware and I mean that in the most endearing way possible. She's usually good at listening, but I don't know what's wrong with her now."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Twitter reaction

@fan01 : i think it's safe to assume that mark & fai got into an argument