✧ GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL ✧

⋰˚☆

Read the note at the end of the chapter and comment ur thoughts pls!

- - -

⋰˚☆ Setlist

Intro + Snapping (Dance Break Version)

Love Foolish

Ment

"New York City, I love you. I feel so blessed and honoured to be here to make such an amazing difference here tonight. I'm only 18 years old, so the fact I have the privelage to perform here is so powerful and so special to me. I'd like to thank my label in Korea, Big-Hit Entertainment and my label here, Capital Records. This is going to be the last song for tonight, so I would like to thank you Global Citizens and additionally. thank you all for being here tonight.

Kingdom Come (With Backup Vocalists)

- - -

⋰˚☆

After Fai's stage, she was quickly rushed to her tent and got changed into a more casual outfit.

"Fai listen, we have a couple of people you need to meet right now," Jinyoung said through the curtains where Fai was getting changed, "Ryan Tedder, Becky G, also Kal Penn that's really cool."

Fai stepped out of the curtains and her stylists immediately swarmed over for touch-ups, "I don't even know who that is."

"He's a comedian, in that show I watch Designated Survivor."

"Can I put the earrings on later? It's stressing me out" Fai asked her stylist who stepped back.

"Anyways," Jinyoung continued, "Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborah-Lee Furness, they're the ones who are arranging the show, they want to meet you as well. Oh! And Rami Malek the actor, remember him? He tweeted something out to you on your birthday, he's a really big fan and said that he'd be really happy to have a signed album from you. So if you can just write him a nice note right now, so we can speed things up. You need to meet other people as well but these are the highlights."