✧ FAI'S FEELS 01 ✧

⋰˚☆ We're now 20! (with Fai, Renjun, Jaemin & Jeno)

Posted on: Bighit Fai and NCT Daily

11,671,701 views • Jan 23, 2019

(On screen texts will be in [], italicized text are actions )

Fai: Today we are going to do everything that we couldn't do a couple of weeks ago.

Jeno: We're adults now, not minors, adults.

Renjun: Did you hear that? Anyone who thinks otherwise can kindly take the exit to the left.

FA: The exit is in the right.

RJ: I meant the right.

Jaemin: Anyways... We bought lotto tickets. Please take this. Fill in the bubbles, then we're going to go to the store and see how much we get. Passes the Lotto tickets

RJ: Wait... but like can't minors do lotto tickets too?

JM: No?? They can't do it at all!

FA: Ahhh, so this is a real Lotto?

JM: Yes. If you look here, you can see here that it says that minors cannot legally purchase a ticket.

JN: In order to commemorate becoming an adult. We're going to test out our luck once.

>CUT

FA: The probability of winning the first division prize is 1 in 814560.

JN: So there is a chance?

JM: I mean, there are four of us here so one of us is going to be lucky.

FA: [A mathmatecian] No. There is like a 0.0005 percent chance that one of us will win the first division prize.

JM: Correction, there are four of us here and none of us has a chance.

JM: The most important thing is... Why are we even doing this? Teenagers can't buy this, right?

JN: Right.

JM: But we're adults!

JN: That's right, that's right.

JM: So we're able to buy it. We don't need the money, we just need the feeling.

JN: Yeah, that's right.

FA: But if we get the money that would be nice too.

>CUT

JN: To pick the first numbers I'll mark off, I'll go by the member's birthdays.

JM: I'm just gonna do an automatic selection.

FA: I'm going to do whatever my heart desires.

RJ: For the first column, I'll cross off it's going to be the number that I like.

FA: Jeno, do you know when my birthday is?

JN: Isn't it on the twentieth?

FA: Yeaaaahhh! High-five. [Sibling love] You're the man.

JN: I know I am. Jaemin is on the 13th, Renjun is the 23rd.

JM: What shall I do for the second column?

FA: Spell out something.

JM: Nice thinking, I'm going to write, 'NCTzens I love you'.

FA: Is this video going onto both of our channels?