✧ FAI'S STATISTICS ✧

⋰˚☆ VOCALS (84%)Fai isn't the best vocalist out there, however she still receives consistent vocal training which she pays for, the vocal training helps her improve her vocals every comeback which is very noticeable

⋰˚☆ VOCALS (84%)
Fai isn't the best vocalist out there, however she still receives consistent vocal training which she pays for, the vocal training helps her improve her vocals every comeback which is very noticeable. Fai is known to sing in a higher register, once she hits lower notes her voice cracks so she isn't the most variable singer out there.

⋰˚☆ DANCE (98%)
Fai has been dancing since she was four, meaning she has over fourteen years of experience in dance. She hasn't practiced her ballet or contemporary dance for a couple
of years so she believes she isn't as good in those styles anymore. Fai is known to be one of the most graceful but hard hitting dancers amongst female idols.

⋰˚☆ RAP (75%)
Fai is a good rapper, she's able to rap if given the lyrics and a beat however she can't actually freestyle. I mean, Fai jokingly has rap diss battles with her friends but it's nothing serious that can be published. BigHit don't often give her songs with heavy rap in it, however when they do she goes hard.

⋰˚☆ VISUAL (93%)
Visuals are subjective, but amongst Koreans and international fans people know her to be one of the prettiest k-idols out there. Her features all suit the korean beauty standards despite looking exotic according to knetz and that's why people are so drawn to her.

- - -

⋰˚☆CHARSIMA (85%)
Fai is pretty charismatic on stage only when the song calls for it. Fai's songs don't really need her to be too charismatic, except for her recent comeback, Gotta Go, which needs her to look more mature. She's specifically charismatic when she does dance covers.

⋰˚☆ STAGE PRESENCE (90%)
Fai is known for being able to switch between concepts pretty easily and also being extremely captivating on stage. Bighit told Fai that the reason why she is a soloist is because she's good on stage, it's simple: if she wasn't a good performer then she wouldn't be a soloist. You'll see her do a cute concept one song then the next will be a mature concept and she will not have the same facial expression at all.

⋰˚☆ SEXINESS (79%)
Since Fai debuted fairly young she wasn't able to showcase her sexy and mature side. However as she is starting to get older, Bighit are allowing her to show it so as of now it's getting better.

⋰˚☆ CUTENESS (98%)
Anyone who knows Fai will vouch for her and say that she's naturally cute, she sits, acts and does everything in a certain way that'll make anyone say 'aww'

⋰˚☆ DUALITY (95%)
Fai can switch from cute to girl crush within seconds if given the opportunity, she is starting to be properly recognised and acknowledged for her duality on and off stage.

- - -

⋰˚☆ SONGWRITING SKILLS (85%)
Fai is getting a better songwriter as she improves her Korean. She is slowly starting to add more songs to her song credits

⋰˚☆ PRODUCING SKILLS (70%)
Fai has very average skills, she is trying to improve her skills however she doesn't have much time to improve so she is stuck being very average. BigHit promised to help her improve once her schedule frees up, which it did but their promise was never fulfilled.

⋰˚☆ CHOREOGRAPHY SKILLS (80%)
The truth is, Fai isn't that involved in her choreography, however she does make adjustments to the choreography where she feels needs it. When Fai has free time she creates choreography and forces her backup dancers to be with her.

- - -

⋰˚☆ HUMOUR (92%)
Fai is known for her dry humour which causes everyone to laugh at her as she always keeps a straight face. She's also extremely sarcastic which adds to her humour and personality.

⋰˚☆ FRIENDLINESS (83%)
Fai is known for being a person who smiles at everyone she sees just to not look intimidating. Fai is friendly to her fans and to the general public. However, if she's meeting an idol, someone who isn't her fan then she gets extremely shy. When she's around people she knows and is familiar with, she becomes quite energetic.

⋰˚☆ Patience (70%)
Fai is not an extremely patient person. She'll wait if she needs to, but if she waits for too long she'll burst. However ever since Fai began her life as a trainee, she started to become even more patient as she had to wait for her debut.

⋰˚☆ CONFIDENCE (80%)
Fai isn't the most confident person in the world, but it's a work in progress. She acknowledges the fact that she's good and worthy for her own love but she goes through phases with how she feels towards her self.

- - -

⋰˚☆FunkWav's Thoughts
Thoughts on this chapter, do you agree or disagree?