✧ FAI'S 18TH BIRTHDAY ✧

⋰˚☆Twitter

1) #HappyFaiDay

2) #OurDestinyFai

17) Big Hit's Princess

20) #Fais18th

- - -

⋰˚☆Snippets of Fai's birthday V Live

"Yeri unnie from Red Velvet just texted me a happy birthday and sent me a bunch of pictures." Fai told her live stream, she leaned in to read some comments, "Who was the most random person who wished you a happy birthday today? There's this western actor his name is Rami Malek, he was the main character in the movie Bohemian Rhapsody. He tweeted me a happy birthday, I didn't even know he knew I existed but I'm honoured.

Why did you cut your bangs again? Because they were getting too long and I need to keep it short for the show and for life in general. Is filming SKY Castle difficult? Not difficult, but different. I have a lot of fun filming it, we wrapped up filming a couple of weeks ago actually.

I feel like this live stream is very boring for you guys. We're doing basically nothing, I should've prepared a game. You guys always say that you like it when I answer questions but I feel like you're all just lying to me."

Fai sighed then suddenly the door to the common area burst open and seven men started to sing to the eighteen-year-old the birthday song. The guys forcibly put on a birthday hat on Fai and huddled around her.

Once the song ended Hoseok attacked Fai with a hug, "Ah, I love you so much. Happy Birthday."

"Thank you." Fai smiled bowing to all of her seniors.

"Be careful," Yoongi told Fai pushing her hair away from the candles, "Come on blow out the candle."

"Wait!" Taehyung exclaimed, "Wish first."

"But they never come true." Fai said.

"This time it will," Namjoon played with Fai's hair, "Go on."

Fai clasped her hands together and made a wish then blew out the candle.

"What'd you wish for?" Jungkook asked Fai.

"I can't tell you." Fai shook her head. Jungkook took a piece of the icing on the cake and smeared it on Fai's face, followed by Jimin doing the exact same thing. She yelled jokingly as if she was dying trying to move away from the two, "No! Not the face!"

"Now you're getting the real experience of the cake." Jungkook said, "Does it taste nice?"

Fai licked her lips, she nodded wide-eyed. "Mmm! It tastes really good."

"Yeah be nice to Oppa now," Jin sang, "Remember I bought it for you."

"Don't even believe a word that comes out of his mouth, there's something wrong with this guy," Namjoon told Fai which caused a huge eruption.

And that's how the rest of the v-live went, chaos. Just chaos.

- - -

⋰˚☆Post V Live

As of now, it was 8:30pm and Fai was patiently waiting for Mark to arrive. Mark earlier had to perform on Inkigayo inorder to promote NCT127's repackaged album.

"Happy birthday!" Mark smiled walking into the room. After he greeted Fai and giving her gift, he greeted the people who were in the room as well. "Do you like it?"

Fai nodded smiling, she held up the necklace, "Can you help me?"

Mark helped Fai out in the necklace and gave her a thumbs up, "Looking good."

"So," Fai sat on the couch, "How was Inkigayo?"

"Draining and so fucking long. I was counting down the seconds, not because I really wanted to see you but for some weird reason today was very boring."

"Sorry after you said that the reason wasn't because you were dying to see me I zoned out."

Mark laughed and squeezed Fai's cheek, "You're very funny sometimes."

"Sometimes! Just sometimes?"

"Yep."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"See I beg to differ but apparently your opinion is relevant in this world so I'll take it." The two stared at each other then burst out laughing, "When are you going home?"

"I was going to ask you if I can sleep over at yours tonight."

Jin, who was just sat in the common room on his phone, turned around coughing, "I'm sorry you were going to ask what?"

"Oh my god," Fai muttered, "Ignore him, ignore him, ignore him, ignore him, ignore him."

"But you're both so young!" Jin exclaimed, "I can't take this."

"Oppa-."

"Would your dad accept that?"

"Yeah, my dad already knows that Mark spends the night sometimes."

"You mean to tell me that he's spent the night happened before? I think I'm going to pass out."

"Oh my god, this guy is actually crazy," Fai muttered under her breath.

- - -

⋰˚☆ Social Media Posts

@Fai_twt : 192012: thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! i appreciate it so much, you make me feel so loved 🥺🥺 i promise to return 10x more the love 🤞❤️💬470k replies 🔁 630k retweets ❤️1

💬470k replies 🔁 630k retweets ❤️1.3m likes

@bts_twt : happy birthday! we love you so much! 💬 1

💬 1.8M replies 🔁 2.5M retweets ❤️ 3.1M likes

@nctsmtown_127 : 💛 happy birthday @fai_twt thank you for being a great person !! 💛 -Mark

@nctsmtown_127 : happy birthday fai. as much as i hate u, ur a great friend to have! -fullsun