✧ SOOMPI 06 ✧

Fai Confronts Idol Backstage of Award Show

25/08/2019

Fai is now know across the country to be a national treasure. She is a female soloist who has consistently been breaking records locally and is making impressive moves worldwide. Her album, Flourishing, released in June has peaked 8th on the Billboard 200 charts which is the highest out of any female kpop album as of now. Fai is known

Fai has described herself to be non-confrontational, however, this no longer seems to be true. Yesterday at the Soribada awards, Fai and her boyfriend, NCT's Mark, alongside his groupmate, NCT Haechan, were playing with the clawmachine being livestreamed to the world. Though the live stream had no audio, at some point it was very clear that people walking behind the three said something which upset Fai.

Coming from an insider that was present at the award show, while all the idols were waiting for the ending ceremony to start. Fai confronted a female idol from a relatively new group about the idol speaking malicously about Fai for a long time. The idol continuously denied speaking badly about Fai and even said something along the lines of, "You aren't relevant enough for me to speak about." Fai told the idol that she admired the idol as she responds to haters well, however thinks that she is being hypocritical as she treating Fai the way she hates. Before Fai left she told the group's later to fix the member up. The insider stated that they were shocked with the fact Fai spoke incredibly calmly and formally to the idol.

The insider decided to keep the idol in question for themselves, however if fans think about it the idol they will be able to think of the correct answer relatively fast.

Bighit stated,

"Fai has been a victim of malicious comments since she has debuted. The idol in question has been speaking about Fai for a year and her words has been making Fai feel upset. Fai simply told the idol to no longer speak about her. The company stands by Fai's actions and will continue to resort to legal action from malicious commenters on online communities regarding any of the idols under BigHit Entertainment."

We have reached out to the company of the female idol in question however they have not responded.

- - -

⋰˚☆ Reaction of KNETZ

1. If I was Fai, I would've slapped that girl back to her company.

2. Woah, she still spoke formally even though the idol is her junior? they weren't joking when they said that Fai is a really calm person.

3. Isn't Mark her boyfriend? He should've done something.

>>4. This isn't a highschool drama, it's Fai's fight to battle. It show's that Mark respects her decision making skills, he probably wanted her to feel the satisfaction and empowerment.

5. I'm not a Fan of Fai but I applaud her for that, no one deserves hate comments I hope this teaches a lesson to other people.

6. I guess her hanging around guys toughened her up.