✧ FAI WITH SUPERM ✧

⋰˚☆October 4th, 2019

Fai, Lucas and Mark all had an evening off. What do foreign minors do in LA when they have an evening off? One of them forces the other two to go on a hike.

"I fucking hate you for this," Mark panted, they've been walking for a while despite the fact that they took breaks they all were really tired. As if it wasn't their job to perform for hours on end.

"But look, it's so pretty." Fai pointed out to the view.

"Can we like... Stop here? I don't want to go any further." Lucas said.

"Yeah, let's just sit down and take all of this in."

The three of them sat on the ground taking in the sight they were seeing. Suddenly, Fai picked up her bag rummeged through it, "I brought us something to do."

"What is it?" Mark asked.

"Tada!" Fai pulled out three candles, "I thought that since we're here, we should make a wish."

"Okay," Mark nodded, "I really like that."

The three of them stood up, "Lucas, pass me your lighter."

"Who should go first?" Mark asked.

Fai answered as she lit up the candle, "You go first."

"Oh um, I don't know what to wish for. I have everything I've ever wanted."

"It doesn't have to be anything major," Fai shrugged, "You can wish for waffles for breakfast or something."

Mark closed his eyes, made a wish then blew out the candle, "You should go next."

Fai closed her eyes and clasped her hands, she made her wish and blew out her candle, "Lucas, it's your turn now."

"Why should I make a wish? It wouldn't come true anyway."

"Maybe, maybe not. You wouldn't be punished if you tried." Mark put his arm on Lucas' shoulder.

"Come on," Fai lit the candle, "Go ahead."

Lucas sighed but made a wish anyways followed by blowing out the candle. Lucas sat back down on the ground staring at the skyline. Fai and Mark looked at Lucas noticing the shift in Lucas' mood, the two silently sat back down by his side.

The three of them stayed in silence, a couple of minutes later Mark and Fai heard Lucas sniffing, they took a look at Lucas who was wiping his tears away. Fai spoke up, asking softly, "Do you want to be alone?"

"No," Lucas croaked before bursting into even more tears, "It's just so hard to live like this. I've only been doing this for a year and a half and I hate it already."

Fai rubbed Lucas' back and Mark spoke up, "I know... To live like this, it's really hard. Not a lot of people can live like this, but both of us know that if there's anyone on this earth that can live this way it's you."

"The worst feeling in the world is to feel lonely while doing this," Fai said, "But you know you can speak to us about it right?"

"I do," Lucas nodded.

"And you know that we love you and that we will always wish happiness for you, right?"

"Yes."

"Should we order an uber and get some ice cream to eat? Maybe that'll cheer you up."

"I'm on a diet."

Fai nodded and started to think, "Do you want to watch me eat the ice cream?"

Lucas let out a small laugh, "Sure, that will make me feel better."