✧ FAI'S FEELS 02 ✧

⋰˚☆ I just graduated!

Posted on: Bighit Fai

9,671,701 views • February 8, 2019

"Hi everyone, I'm graduating today! Applause!" Fai yelled, yet everyone in the van stayed silent, "Please," The whole van erupted in cheers and claps.

"Thank you," Fai nodded, "It is currently, eight-fifteen in the morning, I'm a little bit late."

"You mean fifteen minutes late?" The cameraman asked.

"Yes... fifteen minutes late. But that's okay. The first thing we're doing is collecting the actual diploma from my class, then we have the actual ceremony at nine."

"Are you excited?"

"I don't really care," Far shrugged, "Jinyoung Oppa."

"Yes?" Fai's manager answered not looking up from his phone.

"What's the tradition here after you graduate?"

"You go eat jjajangmyeon."

"Can I go do that?"

"Of course you can."

"How did it feel when you graduated?"

"I didn't go." He answered, "I hung out with my friends."

"Are you being serious?"

"100 per cent." He switched off his phone giving his full attention to Fai, "I don't think graduation is that much of a big deal because the important thing is what you do afterwards."

"That's why I don't really care about the graduation part, I just want to go eat jjajangmyeon."

"What?"

"You said it yourself, people go eat jjajangmyeon after graduation."

"No I didn't mean it literally, I meant your future."

"Yeah, and my future is eating jjajangmyeon."

"Oh my god," Jinyoung muttered, "Cut the camera."

>CUT

Fai smiled at the camera holding her diploma, "Do you like it?"

"What is there to like?" The camera-man asked.

"My diploma! It has my name and everything. I was so close to not getting it."

"Why?"

"Promotions, I almost didn't qualify because of my attendance. And here it is, all the work paid off."

"Good job."

Fai looked around, other graduates meshing together with their hands filled with bouquets. Jinyoung asked Fai, "Are you expecting anyone today?"

"My friends just travelled to Japan today. So no, no one is coming." Fai shrugged, "Oppa, buy me flowers."

"What type?"

"I don't know... big ones."

"Yellow ones?"

"Yeah, big yellow ones."

"You'll get them." Jinyoung nodded, "The ceremony starts in a couple of minutes so we're going to go get a seat now, go talk to your friends."

"Umm, okay."

"Stay safe."

>CUT

"This my desk mate, Hyunjin of Stray Kids." Fai introduced Hyunjin to the camera.