✧ MBC GAYO ✧

⋰˚☆Performance

1st song:

2nd song:

Length: 6:52

- - -

⋰˚☆Opening Segment

"Fai-ssi." Eunwoo looked over to Fai with a smile on his face.

Fai forced a smile. MBC always forced a couple of idols at a time to sit by the side of the stage to watch other people perform, only because the company wanted exclusive interviews, "Hi."

"Firstly, thank you for opening the show, you were great."

"Thank you for having me," Fai spoke through the microphone.

"I'm sure you're excited to be here, is there anyone in particular you're excited to see?"

"Umm, BTOB." Fai answered, silently praying that they would be here today, it would be embarrassing if they weren't, "I enjoy their songs a lot."

"Me too. I know I'm asking one question too many, but can you introduce the next artist for me?"

"Yeah of course," Fai took a peak at Eunwoo's cue card, "The next act has taken the world by storm by their addictive songs and dances. Please welcome Momoland."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Collaboration stage: Mark & Fai, OST

- - -

⋰˚☆ New Year Countdown

Fai made her way to the stage, MBC had a new year countdown and all the idols that were invited to perform were forced to gather around for the last ten minutes of the new year. Fai prayed to herself that this would be the last time she would need to go through this, she knew it would be far from the last time.

Fai was already eight minutes late to the ten minute countdown so she had two minutes until it was new years. A reason why Fai absolutely hated new year ceremonies was because she was always alone. Other idols would be celebrating amongst their own groups and Fai felt like all she was doing was third-wheeling. Fai stayed in the back of the stage watching everyone with their band-mates countdown from ten.

The clock ticked and it was finally 2019. The MCs were currently calling out 2000 liners as they were finally labelled as adults.

"Fai-ssi! Where is she?" Yuna called out.

Fai pushed her way threw the crowd of idols to the centre front of the stage standing alongside the four MCs with her seniors, BTS, right behind her.

"Since you're now twenty, are you nervous?" Minho asked Fai.

Eunwoo gave Fai his mic as she prepared an answer, "This year, I mean last year, has been really good for me. I had a lot of fun and achieved so many thanks all because of my Destinies so thank you so much. I hope this year will only be filled with happiness for all of us here. I was really nervous an hour ago to be honest because I'm turning twenty. But then I started to think about it and the people that I know who turned twenty last year, nothing changed with them. It's not like they act much more mature. Umm, I want to thank four of my friends, Haechan-ie, Jeno-ssi, Jaemin-ie and Renjun-ie, we have been friends for a while but this year in particular has been a standout year for all five of us. I'm very thankful to have friends like them that I turn twenty with. Thank you for being with me! Haechan-ie couldn't be here with us as we turn twenty, I just want him to know: I'm always thinking of you, even if you annoy me all the time. I wish you a quick recovery!"

"That's very nice of you to say. Is there anything you want to do now that you are no longer a minor?"

Jimin started to caress Fai's hair with the other BTS members watching Fai with a smile on their faces, "Umm I want to do a food advertisement! Like chicken or pizza."

"That's what you want to do?"

"Yes! Ooo and ice cream, I really want to do an ice cream advertisement. It looks like a lot of fun."

"Well someone get her the food ad, please." Yuna joked making Fai laugh.

"And I want to open a savings account," Fai added.

"That was a very good and smart answer. Okay one last question."

"Yes?"

"What happens next on Sky Castle?"

Fai smiled, "I don't know, watch the episodes to find out."

"Right, well thank you so much Fai. I hope your dream comes true soon. Let's interview another twenty year old, Jaemin of NCT."

Fai gave the microphone back to Eunwoo then turned to her seniors. Yoongi smiled, "Congrats on being legal."

"Will you finally let me in your studio?"

"Since I don't need to worry about what you can drink in there, I don't see why not."

"And will you teach me how to drink good?"

"Umm, let's give that a couple more years. You should probably learn how to drink first."

Fai pouted starting her aegyo, "But oppa-."

Yoongi cut her off, "Not working."

Fai stood up straighter, "Right well thanks, I'll see you later."