✧ KBS GAYO DAEJEJUN ✧

⋰˚☆ Red Carpet

"Any spoilers for tonight's stage Fai-ssi?"

"Umm," Fai thought for a couple of seconds, "A mixture of red."

"Ooo, that's a good hint! Very broad but detailed."

"Thank you, I tried."

"So you have a collaboration stage today, with your cousin Kai, how do you feel about it?"

"I'm excited, it's a very good dance performance and I'm sure the audience will enjoy it as well."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Green Screen Interview with Kai

"Kai-ssi, any thoughts on your collaboration with Fai?"

"I actually didn't realise how good of a popper Fai was before we started this collaboration."

"Has this made you closer?"

"Honestly, Fai and I were already close, but this experience made us even close. She put in a lot of effort, I was actually shocked with how serious she was when it came to rehearsals and learning the dance. Overall I'm very satisfied with her."

"And what about you Fai?"

"Kai oppa has always played a role when it comes to my dance performances, he's always given me advice since before debut to be honest. My opinion on him hasn't changed."

"What was your opinion on him before?"

"That he can be a little bit mean."

Kai let out a laugh, "Don't listen to what she says."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Dance Performance with Kai

- - -

⋰˚☆ Performance

1st song:

Transition: Dance Break

(0:14-0:33)

2nd song:

Length: 7:13

- - -

⋰˚☆Social Media Reaction

@fai_twt: i'm so happy to see that you guys enjoyed my performance today!! that mashup was wild. and that rookie dance break... a girl was about to die.
@fai_twt: also stop tweeting me about what happens in sky castle, there is no way in hell i'll be spoiling it. thanks for calling me a good actress anyways.
@fai_twt: see u guys in a couple of days for mbc :)
@fai_twt: yes, i'll be going into hibernation for 2 days. got a problem with that? we can fight if you want.
@fai_twt: k bye. u guys are scaring me.

@fan01: there must be something in their genes, normal people can't dance or have the same stage presence the way kai and fai do.
@fan02: im sorry but that mashup, the best part of the whole damn show.
@fan03: i've never seen someone so casual on a red carpet, fai really out here wearing her pyjamas + a fancy belt to make it seem like she bothers.
@fan04: i can't believe hobi really exposed fai by saying that she mistakenly revealed a part of the new sky castle episode because she thought it aired...so this is why bighit never tells fai anything