✧ FAI'S QUOTES ✧

⋰˚☆ "Oh my god. Your jokes just gave me a migraine." To Jeno via V Live

⋰˚☆ "If you listen hard enough, I rap like Jay Z."

⋰˚☆ "I hope all the mosquitoes come to you tonight!" To Haechan as she chased after him backstage of KBS Gayo 2018, fortunately caught on camera.

⋰˚☆ "Adios losers."

⋰˚☆ "It's always, Fai looks like Kai. But you're wrong, it's Kai looks like Fai. Big difference."

⋰˚☆ "If I fall in the water will you save me?" Fai asked her manager Jinyoung. He replied with, "I can't swim, get out of my face."

⋰˚☆ "Guys, please stop screaming. I can't think."

⋰˚☆ "No one told me you can't put tinfoil in the microwave."

⋰˚☆ "Everyone we are in a predicament. Let's put all of our brains together to make one."

⋰˚☆ "I'm crying in the club. Why are you crying in the club? Why are you watching me while you're in the club? Oh my god, some of you people just aren't okay."

⋰˚☆ "J HOOOOOOPE" "Excuse me?" "J HOOOOOPE SUNBAENIIIIIIM" "That's better."

⋰˚☆ "Are you Kimbap kidding me?"

⋰˚☆ "Situation? More like lituation. Am I right ladies?"

⋰˚☆ "Sorry, I was born in 1997 so I have no idea what you just said." Jungkook said. "What about the dude back there?" Fai pointed to Jin which caused the whole group to laugh except for Jin who stared at the camera with a blank expression.

⋰˚☆ "It's been three days into 2018 and I already cried five times. Beat that."

⋰˚☆ "Whats the highlight of your comeback? That's a pathetic question. It's undoubtedly, very obviously, visibly, unquestionably and clearly me."