✧ TXT'S DEBUT ✧

⋰˚☆ My Juniors debuted!

Posted on: Bighit Fai

9,671,701 views • March 9, 2019

"Hi everyone!" Fai waved to the camera, "It's March 4th and I don't know if you know what that means, but that means my juniors are debuting today! I'm so excited for them."

"Is it your first time meeting them?"

"No, I've met them before a long time ago. We have a groupchat and we talk a lot."

"What is the groupchat's name?"

"TxT and Fai. But we'll change it soon, we just need to think of a better name." Fai promised.

>Cut

"Destinies, meet Soobin he's the leader of Tomorrow by Together." Fai introduced holding the camera.

"Hi," Soobin bowed to the camera.

"Are you excited for today?"

"Yes I am, but I'm also really nervous," Soobin answered.

"You guys will do great, your rehearsal was really good."

"Thank you for coming here for us, we all really appreciate it."

"It's no problem, I really wanted to come."

"Fai Sunbaenim is really kind everyone."

"Don't call me Sunbaenim, come on we're friends!"

"No, I have to show respect to you."

"You think so highly of me, I thought we were friends."

"We are!"

"Friends don't talk to each other formally."

"Alright fine."

"I have another question."

"Okay."

"So we have all hung out before several times when was your favourite time? When was a time where you were like 'Woah she's going to be the best senior ever.' "

"Never..."

>Cut

"Yeonjun Oppa!" Fai called out.

Yeonjun walked over to Fai bowing to the camera, "Hello everyone."

"I'm interviewing all the members today. May I ask you one question?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel?"

"I feel great."

"Like a solid ten?"

"Like a solid ten," Yeonjun nodded, "You gave us a lot of advice last night, we had the time to process it so we're confident."

"Yeonjun Oppa, out of all the members in this group has a special place in my heart."

Yeonjun let out a small laugh, "Really? Why?"

"We've known each other for a while. Then you came with me on my Japan tour as a backup dancer, you were a nice presence to have around."

"We had a lot of fun."

"Out of everyone I've known, you deserve to debut the most."

"Thank you, coming from a person like you it really means a lot."

>Cut

"Here we have Beomgyu-ssi and Taehyun-ie." Fai pointed the camera at them.

"Hello," The bowed to the camera.

"I'll ask you guys what I asked your other members, how do you feel? Beomgyu, you first."

"Confident."

"Oooo, I hear it in your voice. What about you Taehyun-ie?"

"I'm nervous. I feel like we were better yesterday while we were practising."

"I don't think so, your rehearsals were really good."

"Oo- Really?"

"Yes, you guys look like you debuted five years ago. You're better than me." Fai told them. "But there is one thing you two are terrible at."

"What is it?"

"Cheating."

"One day we'll get better!"

"After I teach you because god you guys need it. When we played Uno, I've never seen people so gullible."

>Cut

"Our Maknae!" Fai exclaimed as she walked over to Huening-Kai

"Hi!" Huening-Kai bowed to the camera.

"How are you?"

"I'm doing great, I feel really excited and you?"

"I'm excited as well. How does it feel to be the thirteenth eldest in the company?"

"It's an honour, to be the thirteenth eldest is all I ever dreamed of."

Fai laughed, "Is that your greatest achievement?"

"It is yes."

"Will it always be your greatest achievement?"

"Yes. How does it feel for that title to be stripped away from you?"

"It feels terrible, even worse now that I'm talking to the guy who stole it from me."

"I'm sorry, but it's for the best."

>Cut

Clips of TxT's showcase and Fai joking around with them and taking pictures with the TxT members.

⋰˚☆ FunWakv's thoughts
Some people wanted me to make a chapter with TxT, so here it is! i'll admit this isn't m the best chapter, however i'm planning to make some more with them. what would you like to see?