✧ VALENTINES DAY ✧

- - -

- - -

⋰˚☆

"Boo!" Fai screamed when she opened the door to Mark's room. Doyoung let Fai into NCT 127's dorm since Mark and Fai were going to hangout today.

"Wait was I supposed to scream?" Mark asked teasing Fai, he sat up and widened his arms.

Fai took off her jacket and closed the door, she walked over to Mark and hugged them causing them both to fall onto the bed, "That would've been nice."

"Happy Valentine's day."

Fai sat up, "I got you something."

"Wait, I got you something too."

"Alright, then you go first." Fai moved over to let him off of the bed.

Mark walked over to his desk taking out a canvas, "One of your favourite paintings is Terrace of a Cafe by Van Gogh, so I got you a reproduction of it."

"Wait what?" Fai asked out of shock, she looked at the canvas touching it, "Oh my god! Hold on! I love it."

"You better love it, I had to order it from the museum directly and it took years to come here."

"Good job! This gift is so thoughtful."

"Will you give me a kiss for that?"

"Let me give you your gift first," Fai said walked over to her bag, "Tada!"

"Chocolate..." Mark trailed.

"It's not any chocolate, open the box." Fai sat on the floor as she watched him open the box, "So basically, I wanted to get you chocolate that was shaped as something. I tried to find chocolate that would be shaped as something significant in Vancouver specifically, but I couldn't. No offence but your city is pretty bland. Anyways, so I thought of something that would remind someone of Canada and I came up with maple leaves. So the chocolate pieces are shaped as maple leaves.

Mark laughed, "You're so cute. Thank you."

"Taste it! See if it tastes good," Mark took out a piece and split it in half giving Fai a piece, "It tastes like trash, but you know what...It's the thought that counts."

1 hour later

Fai crawled over to the other side of the bed and cuddled into mark who wrapped his arm around her, "I'm cold."

"You're like a baby, aren't you? You always need attention." Mark played with Fai's hair as they stayed in silence for a couple of minutes, "What're you thinking about?"

"When we're kids, we don't realise that we're also watching our parents get old," Fai said, "Do you ever think about how much we miss out?"

Mark nodded, "I think about that a lot. We don't see our parents much but every time we do, we see them age even more and more."

"It sucks we can't see them much. Mum always tells me that she's missing out on a lot of parts of my life, but she doesn't realise that I feel the same way too. Like when she had her promotion, I wanted to be there to give her the flowers personally, not see it through my phone screen."

"Sometimes, I seriously just want to quit everything and move back to Canada, then come back here when I'm older. But I know that it would be incredibly stupid to do, especially since I debuted three years ago."

"I just want to see my family," Fai muttered.

Just as Mark was going to say something, the door to his room opened. "Do you guys want to do something?" Haechan asked.

Mark sighed moving his arm away from Fai, "We're talking."

"Talk later," Haechan said, "Fai do you want to play Mafia?"

"Yes," Fai sat up, "This guy is boring me."

"I'm not boring!" Mark exclaimed as he watched Fai leave the room behind Haechan, "He just took my girl..."

- - -

⋰˚☆FunkWav's thoughts

Comment below any idol you think Fai should be friends with!