✧ SOOMPI ARTICLE 02 ✧

Mark & Fai: Confirmation

13/01/2019

Well here we have it friends, both SM and Big Hit have confirmed Fai and Mark's relationship.

Just an hour ago Dispatch released an article with a series of photos taken from Mark Lee's private Instagram account and Fai's mother's Facebook account. These photos raised speculation of Fai and Mark being in a relationship to a higher level.

SM stated:

"SM Entertainment confirms that Mark Lee and Big Hit's Kim Felicity are in a relationship. SM Entertainment would like to add that the relationship is indeed not in any way a distraction as this is evident by the large amount of success the two have achieved with their respective careers in the recent months. SM Entertainment also strongly emphasises to respect both artists with the news announced."

Big Hit stated:

"Kim Felicity and Mark Lee are in a relationship. The two have started their relationship March of 2018. Both Big Hit and SM have been aware of this relationship and are supportive of their relationship. Please refrain from invading their and their family's privacy."

As of now neither Mark or Felicity have commented on the current situation, and we do not expect them to. Both are confirmed to perform at the Seoul Music Awards in two days time so we will have to wait and see if there are any interactions.

We hope the two continue to have a beautiful and hopeful relationship, the team over at Soompi have nothing but support for the two. We hope that with more relationships being out in the open in the Kpop industry that this can now be the new norm.

 We hope that with more relationships being out in the open in the Kpop industry that this can now be the new norm